chapter : 10

At jeon apartment

The whole living room was lull... Only the breathing sounds were echoing in the whole place along with a tick tock of the wall clock.. untill the silence broke by the chuckling sound of the older person among the three.

"Gguk's marriage?? are u serious soomin?? Mr. Jeon chuckled.

" I'm not joking.. It's just a suggestion it's up to you if you are ok with it...afterall he is your son " Soomin said the last part mockingly.

"Mrs.jeon you are my lawfully wedded wife so technically .. Gguk is your son too.. and you are his mother no matter how much you try to deny it.. it won't change the reality " Mr. Jeon counter backed sternly.

"How many times I have to repeat the same thing he is not my son and I will never except him as my son " Soomin yelled angrily.

"Mom calm down... Stop yelling.. Gguk is sleeping" Yuna muttered

"So what.. he should know the truth...i wanted to tell him the truth from the very start but you father-daughter didn't let me.. You both are stupid.. you think that it will break his heart.. but he will get to know the truth someday than what..than what ??? Soomin said frustratedly with her jaw clenched.

"Mom.. Why are we gather here?? we are here to discuss about jungkook's marriage proposal right? So please mom stop bringing that old topic again and again.. " Yuna said irratatedly

"And who is the boy?? She added.

" He is my old friend's second son.. his name is Kim Taehyung "

"Wait wait... hold up.. KIM TAEHYUNG.. CEO OF KIM INDUSTRY.. MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR OF SOUTH KOREA" yuna whooped happily..

"Hey.. hey stop screaming like a kid.. are you crazy.. didn't you shut me up saying he is sleeping.. and now you yourself is screaming like crazy" Soomin rolled her eyes at her daughter's bipolar behavior.

"Oh come on mom.. I just got carried away.. but is it really Kim taehyung .. I mean Ceo Kim taehyung.. " Yuna asked curiously.

"Yes.. Yes.. Yes. he is Kim taehyung Ceo of Kim industry.. Happy now? Soomin said abruptly.

" Oh wow.. I will talk to gguk don't worry.. he is so lucky omg " Yuna squealed happily and left the place forthwith.

"But what about me... no one asked about my opinion.. I'm the elder.. My son is still young to get married.. " Mr. Jeon sighed.

"Hello.. yes yeji... don't worry yuna will talk to jungkook.. you talk with your son.. If both the boys will be ready we will arrange the meeting tomorrow... because junghon is free tomorrow. " Soomin said to her friend on the call.. while side eyeing junghon with a creepy smirk on her beautiful face.

'how can they decide to fix my ggukie's marriage without my permission or my opinion.. this is not fair... but i need to talk to gguk about it' junghon thought and stromed out.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

1:30 am... the time when the world is deep asleep.. Some are dreaming about their crushes while some are struggling with nightmares... but one person is wide awake.. trying to control her feeling's and to get over herself... but no she can't... some emotions can't be controlled right?? She slowly got off her bed..

"I'm sorry I can't give you the motherly love that you deserve... but I can't help it.. I can't forget everything and accept you as my son because you are not.. I know it's not your fault... you are innocent but whenever I see your face I see her image in you which disgusts me to the core... your black doe eyes.. your button nose .. your way of talking.. your smile.. everything...everything reminds me of her... but I can't help it and feel guilty when i see your teary eyes which results into....me coming here every midnight to apologize to you for my rude behavior.. I'm sorry I'm really sorry gguk "

Mrs. Jeon muttered lowly not to disturb the sleep of the latter.. with one hand gently stroking his hairs.. After apologizing she kissed the forehead of the younger lovingly and left the room.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Mom.. not again please" Taehyung mumbled.

"What.. what did you say?? Repeat it again "

"Mom.. why are you so interested in my marriage.. I mean can't you just relax.. I'm not yet ready for the marriage shits.. Im a big business tycoon I have lots of responsibility to take care of and now you are imposing one more responsibility on me. " Taehyung said this time a little louder.

Mrs Kim smirked and replied with a sad face...
"Oh! Sorry tae.. I thought you had changed your mind after meeting jungkook.. I didn't knew I'm imposing something on you.. But it's ok I will tell soomin that you are still not ready..

Taehyung was confused by now...
" Wait mom.. what are you saying?? what do you mean by 'I changed after meeting jungkook' I mean you are talking about yuna and mine marriage proposal right?? Taehyung asked nervously.. he doesn't know why out of nowhere he is feeling nervous.. maybe he is already getting the hint of her mother..

" No honey.. I'm not talking about yours and yuna's marriage proposal nonetheless ; I'm talking about your and jungkook's marriage proposal..but it's ok I will tell soomin that all my instincts were false..you don't feel anything for jungkook..i will tell her not to talk with jungkook because he will be heart broken after your rejection" Mrs. Kim sighed with fake sorrowful expression.

Taehyung was feeling like he is in heaven.. he can't define his feeling.. Sometimes words fall short to express the inner feelings..

Mrs Kim was about to dial her friends number but got interrupted by deep muttering voice.

"Is he ready?? Taehyung said abruptly composing his cool image in front of his mother.

"Who?? Jungkook?? "
Mrs Kim knew about whom he is asking still she acted puzzled.

"Umm yeah.. I mean if he i-is ready than we can talk and decide.. I'm old enough I should have got married already.. You are right..well you talk and decide.. I don't have any objection if he is ready.. Ok I'm getting late for office I should get going"
Taehyung said hastily and stood up from the sofa where he was seated till now and started brisk walking towards the left direction...

"Taehyungie door is at the right.. you are walking at wrong direction" Mrs Kim said controlling her laugh.

Taehyung rubbed the back of his head and turned towards the right direction and again started walking with a red face due to embarrassment.

Mrs kim who was controlling her laugh till now.. burst out laughing loudly..
"Oh god my bear is already whipped for that bunny.. "

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Author pov :-

Don't hate any character here especially Mrs Jeon... She is not bad.. there is a reason for her rude behavior which will be disclosed soon...

And taehyung and jungkook will be meeting soon..

Preview:-

First cajole his father.....