chapter : 2

Jungkook was working when his phone rang, an instant smile appeared on his face when he saw the caller id. He immediately picked the call

"Hello, noona wassup? "

"Hey, gguk I'm fine. Actually I called you to inform you that today mama's best friend is coming for a dinner, did mama told you? Yuna asked jungkook

" No noona she didn't informed me, what happened?? do you need any help, should I return early??

"Gguk actually mama wants me to meet her best friend's son. But you know right I'm cant be in relationship now. And I have to visit my friend today for dinner...can you accompany mama instead of me??please....

" Noona, I can understand . But will mama let me accompany her, I mean she never introduced me with any of her friends " Jungkook said hurtfully, hurt was clearly evident in his voice. He never got the love from his mother...which he craved from his childhood...His mother never treated jungkook and Yuna same. She loved Yuna with all her heart but not jungkook. Jungkook don't know the reason why his mother always avoid him...He was oblivious with the fact that she is not his actual mother... On the other hand Yuna know that jungkook is not her real brother...but she never treated him any different.. She always loved him as his actual brother.

"Don't worry gguk, I will talk to her she won't mind..you just come home before 7pm ,okay" Yuna said cutely which brought smile on jungkook's face.

"Okay noona, I will be there before 7 , take care...I love you " Jungkook said happily .

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Both jungkook and soomin was waiting for the guest to arrive. When suddenly bell rang. Jungkook stood up to open the door but -

"Wait jungkook...u sit here...mira you go and open the door " Soomin ordered calmly

"Yes, mama " Jungkook nodded and again sat down on the couch.

Mira opened the door. A lady same as the age of jungkook's mom entered the house with a very beautiful smile. She was wearing a pearl colour dress with black heels...along with diamond necklace and earrings...She was looking very elegant . Soomin went towards her...both exchanged hugs and greeted each other.
Jungkook was staring at mrs. Kim curiously...Because he don't know who is she...He never met any of her mother's friends. When his eyes met mrs. Kim's he immediately bowed and greeted her. Mrs. Kim smiled and went towards jungkook.

"Hey little one, I'm Kim yeji, u never met me right?? Your mom never introduced you to me. I was so excited to meet you! Come on give me a hug " Mrs. Kim said and hugged jungkook. Jungkook hugged her back and smiled sweetly. After few seconds they broke the hug.

"Hello, Mrs Kim! I'm Jeon jungkook, nice to meet you " Jungkook introduced himself and bowed to her politely.

"Aww!! You are so cute jungkook" Mrs. Kim said and pinched jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you Mrs Kim"

"Call me auntie jungkook " Mrs Kim said sweetly.

"Okay auntie"

"Okay yeji let's have a seat " Soomin said.
With that three of them went towards the dinning table .

"Yeji, where is your son?" Soomin asked yeji.

"He said he will be there in 15 minutes...soomin I'm so tired of his office works ....he is always busy in office...he rarely return home. It's been a month I had dinner with him or talked with him properly...he is always busy " Mrs Kim said sadly

Jungkook was feeling sad for Mrs Kim...
He felt like his and Mrs. Kim's situation is quite same...Here he is deprived of his mother's love and Mrs. Kim is deprived of her son's love.
Jungkook was in deep thoughts, when suddenly bell rang.

"Jungkook go open the door Mira is preparing dinner " Soomin said to jungkook with her usual calm tone. For other it seems calm and normal tone. But for jungkook it's not so casual or homely.....because he is the only one with whom she talks with this tone.

Jungkook nodded and went to open the door. As he opened the door his black eyes met dark brown orbs. He didnt realised when he got lost in the ocean of the stranger's eyes. He was so mesmerized.

On the other hand, taehyung was mesmerized by the beauty in front of him. Black eyes, button nose, pink plump lips. He kept staring at the person without his knowledge.

Both jungkook and taehyung were staring at each other for more then a minute. There staring competition was interepted by the voice of non other than Jeon soomin.
" Jungkook who is at the door? "

Jungkook pov :-
Oh my holy moly. I was staring at a stranger..like that...oh man... how embarrassing....I should have not stared at him like that....He must be thinking me as a creep. Oh god why am I like this -

"Is this Jeon residance, are you Jeon jungkook "??
Jungkook's train of thought came to hault with a deep voice asking him something which he didn't heard properly. Oh man today is the most embarrassing day of his life.

" Sorry, can u repeat? " Jungkook said shyly with red face because of embarrassment.

Taehyung was stunned by the voice of the younger it was soft like so so soft. And that red face, he was looking so cute.taehyung felt like he is seeing an angel.
He don't know how to maintain his cold aura infront of this cute bunny.

"I'm Kim taehyung...son of Kim yeji. Mrs. Jeon invited us for dinner" Taehyung said with calm tone.

"Oh Kim taehyung, WHAT! KIM TAEHYUNG? " jungkook shouted confusingly. Both yeji and soomin came out because of jungkook's loud shout.

" What happened? Why are shouting jungkook?? Soomin asked jungkook sternly.

"I - I am sorry Mr. Kim " Jungkook said and bowed to taehyung.

"Why are saying sorry jungkook....it's completely fine...u just got confused..no need to feel sorry...no need to apologize" Taehyung said with his not so usual tone which made Mrs. Kim confused but she shrugged it off.

"Okay taehyung come in, ur already late " Mrs Kim said to taehyung.

They all went to dinning table.
All of them ate their dinner silently. After having dinner both best friends were having some little chit-chats meanwhile taehyung was busy with his phone and jungkook was just sitting on the sofa and feeling bored. He was oblivious of the fact that someone was stealing glances from him time to time. Mrs Kim was noticing every action of his son. She was feeling so happy....may be jungkook is the one..........

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○