chapter : 13

Next day

Taehyung was lying on his bed... both of his arms folded beneath his head...he was lost in his own thoughts..dreaming about his soon to be husband... he can't believe he is finally getting married in less than a month.. Yes...less than a month because yesterday mr jeon had declared that he have to return back to new york before 10th april... and he himself don't know when he will be returning back so they decided to held the wedding on 5th April and reception on 7th of April.. Everything felt like a dream for taehyung... everything was so fast yet smooth no complication nothing wrong..

Taehyung was still lost in his thoughts when suddenly a bright blue light glowed in the dark room which caught taehyung's attention... his phone is usually on silent mode in the morning hours... and it was 5 in the morning that's why his phone didn't buzzed.

'Who is texting me in these hours?? ' Taehyung thought..

18287*****

Today I'm coming at your office oppa
See yaa
Love you

Taehyung got a message from unknown number.. it's not the first time he is getting text from unknown number.. because first of all he didn't saved his every employes number and secondly he is very famous because of his personality and looks so there are alot of people who hacks his personal number to text him or call him... I know it's kind off scary but it happens sometimes..

But when he read the text... his brain lost all the cells... his body became numb..
He immediately called his best friend for suggestion of course....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"mmmm... stop it baby... Im tired.. let me sleep I have to go to work too " Jimin pouted because of his boyfriend's continuous nagging of doing it in the morning.. even though they did 4 rounds already..

"Take a leave than jagi " A cat like looking man said while snuggling in the bare chest of jimin.. inhaling his intoxicating scent which was making him hard again..

"You know he won't agree " Jimin defended..

"I don't fucking care " The aforementioned man spat and started leaving butterfly kisses on jimin's chest...

"Hmmm... Umm st-stop don't bite there ahhhhhhh" Jimin was moaning loudly... the pain and pleasure which he was getting from his boyfriend was making him moan louder and louder... both of them were lost in each other.. enjoying their precious moment which they get very rarely.... but got interrupted in the middle by the ringing sound of jimin's phone..

"Ba-baby aahh!!! Someone is calling... " Jimin tried to pull his body away from his boyfriend.. but it was difficult as his boyfriend's body was completely hovered over him... his fragile petite figure is nothing in front of his boyfriend's bulky muscle figure...moreover he was tired because of last night's love making session so he doesn't have that much power to push him... So he pleaded him to get off his body... but his boyfriend didn't bothered to listen to his pleading and continued his unfinished work..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck... Why that midget is not picking my calls?? I will definitely fire him today" Taehyung growled angrily... running his long ass veiny fingers through his black mullet hairs.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Jungkook you are getting married with my brother... Omg this was so unexpected... I'm happy for you a bit sad too " Jin faked a sad expression and got a light pat on his head in return by his mother..

"Mom.. why are you beating me I'm just stating what I'm feeling.. whatever..im happy for both of them.. " Jin cheered happily..

Jungkook, jin , yeonjun and Mrs Kim are in the moonlight cafe... Mrs Kim wanted to share the news of taehyung's marriage to jin.. so instead of visiting him at his apartment she decided to meet him at his cafe... it's been a long she had visited there... There she meet jungkook and got to know that jungkook is the 'kookie baby ' about whom jin always talks about... She was very happy as she got to know alot about his soon to be son in law... She doesn't get to know it from soomin as she never talked about jungkook with her...