Chapter 12: Twelve Thousand Years

I am extremely sorry for this VERY overdue chapter, I was having troubles with the ending which is a reason why its so short.

I have several things I would like to say. One of them being thank you, manly to my cover artist, my editor, and everyone who helped me to complete this book, I will be re-doing my other fanfiction, I have no idea when it will be up.

I am very happy to have actually complete this book, I cant wait for the possible comments and I also Apologize for not having the R rated scene in here, Originally I was, however; it was already taking me too long to do the ending, and I felt like I needed to post this up. Eventually I will get in the R rated scene.

ENJOY

Chapter 12: Twelve Thousand Years

Present day

"C'mon! Please? You let Kiba!" The young girl pouted, she had short, chin length brown hair and beautiful emerald eyes. I laughed lightly at her antics, like mother like daughter. "Now sweetie, you know that just because I said yes to your brother doesn't mean that I will say yes to you."

She was so cute, I really just wanted to say yes but knew I couldn't do that. "Fine! I'll go ask uncle!" Rolling my eyes I watched as Rinko ran off to find her uncle, my husband. Rinko and Kiba were Rin's great great great great grandchildren. We have been watching over her family for decades now and we will continue to do so.

We had been together so long, and yet I can still remember the events that transpired so long ago. I will never forget my past, its what led me to where I am now. That day I came to japan, I found out where I belonged. Right here with the love of my life. Arms wrapped around me from behind and soft lips landed on mine. Kissing him back I opened my mouth allowing his tongue entrance. Minutes later we broke apart for air.

A smile lit up my face as I stared into mesmerizing golden eyes. "You said no?" He nodded and I once again smiled, I could never stop smiling near him, even when I was mad. Leaning against him I smiled and relaxed, When his arms abruptly tightened around me I knew a demon was nearby, they weren't headed this way but they were near by. He never let his guard down since that day.

*Flashback*

My eyes fluttered open. My surroundings eventually became clear. At first, I was disoriented. I had no idea where I was or what was going on. Something warm was falling onto my face, arms were wrapped around me and I was being held close to someone. I know who this is...

"Se-sho-maru?" He pulled back to look at my face and it was only then that I noticed tears rolling down his cheeks. He still managed to have a scowl on his face, but the fact that he shed tears for me was enough to make me smile. "Geez.... To think the big bad lord of the west is c-" He smashed his lips against mine catching me off guard, but this time, I didn't resist or slap him. No, I kissed him back with as much passion as he did. After a few minutes we both pulled back.

I looked into his eyes, curious as to what he was going to say. "You have to promise you'll stay with me. You are a cat, meaning you have to stay with your master" I couldn't even reply because right after that he reconnected our lips. I shut my eyes and let lust take over. Our breaths mingled together, our lips moving in sync, my body was on fire, desperate for his touch. His tongue licked my lips, demanding entrance, and when I refused he shifted my body. I was now straddling his thighs. He pushed his erection against my lower half and I instantly moaned and gave him the entrance he wanted. I didnt want to do this here, not where I had died.

"Sesshoumaru. Can we go home?" He was surprised by what I had said but nodded and carried me away from that horrible dungeon.

*End*

I smiled at the memory and leaned into Sesshoumaru's touch. "You'll alway protect me won't you?" He didn't answer, he didn't need to, I already knew that with all my heart even after 500 years. We were together and I felt that we would be together forever. We were undying and so was our love.

And one thing I will always remember is that his eyes are ones I always loved, why? Because, they shone brightly and were very rare, much like my favorite moon. You only saw it once a month, but whenever you did, you couldn't help but stare.

A harvest moon.