Chapter 8: Will he let go?

Hey guys!!!! Love the comments! they are awesome! Remeber 5 comments 5 votes again, we are so close to the end!

Love you!

 Chapter 8:  Will he let go?

I’ve been with Sesshomaru for a week and it seems that the place he was talking about was a small manor in the woods. Right now it was midnight, a crescent moon high up in the sky. I was wearing a black long sleeve dress with a brown long sleeved corset over top. The sky was dark and starry. Sesshomaru had left not long ago to do something. What? I don't know, and to be honest I don't really care. I was sitting on some rocks. My feet dipping into a large pond filled with Koi fish.

My hair was put up into a braid and hung over my shoulder. My ears and tail fully visible. At first I thought it would be hard, but it’s been surprisingly easy to be near Sesshomaru. For the week I had been with him, things were…Normal? He’d occasionally leave to do stuff and I’d stay here. I was almost fully healed, though I still experienced pain from my stomach every once in a while. “Wonder when he’s getting back”

I’ve started to talk more and even smile, occasionally. I brought my hand to my collar and gently dragged by black nails across it, blood beaded from the long cut, this caused me to sigh. I was still confused how it didn't hurt when Sesshomaru licked my neck, I was also confused by how the holes healed from him doing that. My head felt like it was about to burst, so I did something I only do when I'm alone. Sing.

The lights go out all around me

One last candle to keep out the night

And then the darkness surrounds me

I know I'm alive but I feel like I've died

And all that's left is to accept that it's over

My dreams ran like sand through the fists that I made

I try to keep warm but I just grow colder

I feel like I'm slipping away

After all this has passed, I still will remain

After I've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain

Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again

And there'll be beauty from pain

You will bring beauty from my pain

My whole world is the pain inside me

The best I can do is just get through the day

When life before is only a memory

I'll wonder why God lets me walk through this place

And though I can't understand why this happened

I know that I will when I look back someday

And see how you've brought beauty from ashes

And made me as gold purified through these flames

After all this has passed, I still will remain

After I've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain

Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again

And there'll be beauty from pain

You will bring beauty from my pain

Here I am at the end of me (at the end of me)

Tryin' to hold to what I can't see (to what I can't see)

I forgot how to hope

This night's been so long

I cling to Your promise

There will be a dawn

After all this has passed, I still will remain

After I've cried my last, there'll be beauty from pain

Though it won't be today, someday I'll hope again

And there'll be beauty from pain

You will bring beauty from my pain

Once I was done, I let out a deep breath calming my nerves. Sesshomaru’s scent assaulted my nose making me turn around sharply and fall from the rock I was perched on. I never reached the ground since Sesshomaru’s arms wrapped around me. I had found out not long ago that Kagome was home and unable to come back, so that meant it would be three more years till she came back.

“S-Sesshomaru…” He ignored me and looked down to my chest seeing the cut, leaning down he licked the cut, causing me to tense. It hurt but…It also felt good. I was so confused by everything that was going on. “How can you do that?” Hearing my question he looked down at me. “My saliva has healing properties.” That would normally sound gross, but it reminded me of a manga called Black Bird. I nodded and waited for him to let go of me, but he never did. “Sesshomaru.. Are you going to let go?”

“No”

……...

What?! That didnt make sense. “Why not?” His eyes hardened as he picked me up and held me bridal style. “I do what I please.” His shortcut reply only made me even more confused. “Why would you want to hold me Sesshomaru?” My voice was now stern and commanding. I wanted to know why he was acting this way. Why did he want to hold me? Why did he protect me? Even more to the point, why was he acting like…. I was some kind of doll? He rarely let me walk on my own and even then he had to be there. He got a cook to make me food and even got me furniture.

“Why do you care?” My voice was weak, and surprisingly, filled with emotion. This seemed to catch his attention, since he looked down at me slightly shocked as he walked back to the manor.  He didn't say a single word, and when we got to the house, I had, had enough. Transforming into a white fluffy kitten, I ran off at lightning speed. I had been running for several minutes before I dared to stop. Trees surrounded me as I shifted back to my human form. Good...I should probably be ok for a little while. I let out the breath I was holding and turned around.

Golden eyes stared right into mine with a blazing fury that froze me in my spot. Sesshomaru had followed me. He sneered at me before placing his hands on either side of my head. He had somehow backed me into a tree, so basically, I was now stuck. “Never run away from me.” The words were snarled right before he pressed his lips roughly against mine kissing me.

I guess you could say I was in shock.

Sesshomaru was kissing me!

I was so confused...

What should I do? Pull away?...Or...Kiss back?

What do you think she should do?

Remeber to VOTE and COMMENT