Chapter 4: Broken soul

HEY! Okay, so I am introducing another new character, I wasnt sure if I wanted to have more then just Koneko, but I thought it would be fun. Just so you know, Since Sesshomaru never did Fall inlove I dont know how he would react in these situations. So, if his reactions seem a little out of character I'm sorry.

If you havent read the book Mystery of Mitsuki.... Well lets just say I'm gonna kill you lol. Its really good, if you like romance you just gotta keep reading until later on in the book. It follows the plot line of Inuyasha really well too.

Love you guys! Remember to vote and comment, It's hard to continue when you dont know if people actually like the book, the only reason ive been able to do so much is mainly because of two people.

Lachiquis1195, and sesshomaru_itachi, RainaMandrake, Kuroyama. I really couldnt have done this without them and their support.

 Ps: Just realized it was wednesday and I owe you guys a chapter. Also Jade was my very first follower!!! Thank you!

It’s been two months since I’ve been in Naraku’s clutches. I’d say I hate him or that I could kill him, however, I would be lying. Not long after I awoke, he realized that I was strong willed. So he…broke me. I no longer care. There are times when I do feel emotions, but it’s not often.

For some reason, unknown to me, Naraku has placed me on a team with a European demon. I was actually very surprised, but didn't say anything. He has vibrant blond hair and crimson bloody eyes. Tanned skin but not to the point that he was dark, he was hot…I guess, but for some reason I didn't care. It was weird. His name was Ailen. He is a demon born of an ancient oak tree that people mercilessly cut down and burned. Funny thing is; his name means made of oak.

Right now Ailen and I were heading back to Japan, soon we would be getting some horses to ride. We acted like humans, so we could blend in and assassinate whomever he wished. Ailen was cold, evil, sadistic, and absolutely mental. He enjoyed murdering people brutally and painfully. While we were traveling, he actually massacred a whole village leaving only one child left. Even though I shouldn't have cared, I took the child to an orphanage in Germany, that way he would be safe.

We had matching outfits too. It actually disgusted me. We wore ninja outfits. My top stopped above my ribs and I had baggy knee length pants. My colors were black and blue. His were black and red. The only real difference was that his pants were full length and he wore boots. I wore black sandals and they looked like the ones from Naruto. Ailen used a European sword while I used elemental magic. My hair was now in that very common Japanese hairstyle where its tied near the bottom, and my ears were still really small. I usually wore a headband over them though.

I jumped off my horse and started walking to my room not looking at anyone. It didn't matter. My eyes just disturbed everyone by how lifeless and dead they looked. Naraku, however, seemed to love the fact that he had broken me so well.

“I wouldn’t get too comfortable Shi, the Lord of the West and a half demon seemed to have found this castle, you shall fight them.” Ailen’s voice was dead calm and emotionless as he walked towards me, his eyes burning into the back on my head as he placed his hand upon my shoulder and leaned down to my ear, “and don’t worry about staying alive. Master Naraku no longer has need of you.”

His hand moved down towards my chest, though I did not move a single inch, he’s done this sort of thing before and this wasn't the worst.

His hand rested over my chest right before he licked up my neck and to be honest, I didn't know why, but it physically hurt for men to touch me in any remotely sexual way. “Too bad I won't get to taste…” He licked once again causing my skin to feel like someone brought a flame to it.

“Matters not. There are plenty fish in the sea. It was fun” Yeah and Pigs fly, wouldn't that be awesome if it was true?

Ailen removed his hand from my chest and trailed it down to my hips clutching them so tightly, the bone threatened to break. His teeth bit down hard on my ear drawing blood before he actually physically removed himself and walked away. I was never able to stand him. My feet made a small tapping sound as I walked down the hall. Eventually I came to an open area and sat down on the ledge, my bare feet dipped into warm water of a small pond. It was summer, so the water was very warm right now.

Shi…That was what everyone called me here. It means death. Naraku had thought to give me a new name. I hated it. He had named me death because that’s what he wanted me to be. To everyone, I was death coming for them at their door. I was the monster under the bed and it had only been two weeks. Not that long ago, two weeks seemed to be a really small amount of time. I’d go on my computer waiting for the next episode of my anime or chapter of my manga. I’d rewatch some series, like I have done with Inuyasha. Since it was 2014; Inuyasha had finished about 2 years ago and I had rewatched it over a million times.

Looking back on what my life used to be, I knew I could never go back. That ship sailed the moment I jumped through the well. A sigh escaped my lips while my memories and thoughts plagued my mind. Sniffing the air, I could very easily smell dog and we all know the two dog demons left in the world. “Sesshomaru...Inuyasha…” My voice was as emotionless and neutral as Kanna. It unnerved Kagura, so she tends to stay away from me. I guess she’s really only used to Kanna sounding like that.

My small kitten like ears twitched at the sound of the wind being disturbed and the running of feet. they’re here…. I guess it was time. Naraku has had his fun and he’s ready to discard me. Two months ago, that fact would have pissed me off...however, now? I truly couldn’t care less. In a way, I’m free of Naraku. But I don't see a reason on continuing to live either. Here’s to hoping Inuyasha doesn't try to save me as Sesshoumaru kills me.

I stood from my perch on the ledge and walked down the hall to where Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru who were thinking Naraku would be their opponent, but they didn't know how very wrong they were.