Chapter 7: Why say me?

Since we are geting into the last chapters it is now required.

5 comments and votes per chapter! If I dont get those, no update.

 Remember not to hate me!!!! XD

Chapter 7: Why save me?

Has there ever been a moment in your life when you've thought, Good fucking God what was I thinking? Cause that’s what I’m experiencing now. I thought I was anti social? I’m suppose to be emotionless, but I guess after 4 hours of silence even someone as broken as I couldn't take it anymore. Even when I was traveling with Ailen we spoke, well, he spoke I didn't. And this is the guy I decided to place my trust in? I knew  he didn't talk much… but C’mon! He can at least get irritated. Sometimes I just didn't understand men.

Looking up at Sesshomaru, I tugged gently on his robe. This obviously caught his attention because he looked down at me. Wow, he won't acknowledge me when I speak, but when I tug on his clothes? Quite irritated with his…Specialness, it took me a moment to try to get him to know what I wanted. My eyes narrowed and I concentrated on getting my message through without having to speak. He looked away from me before landing on the ground and putting me down. Using my hands, I motioned him to turn around. He knew I couldn't do anything so he turned around.

I stepped forward and put my hands on his shoulders, wrapping my legs around his waist and hanging there. He used his arm to hold me in place by my legs and jumped in the air, flying. My small hands gently laid against his shoulders while my head was against his back. It felt warm… Honestly, when I was at Naraku’s castle, everyone was cold, cruel. But for some reason Sesshomaru felt warm and welcoming, Kind…. It didn't make any sense.

Eventually my thoughts lulled me to sleep, leaving me with only my nightmares of the past.

It’s been 23 hours 5 minutes and 6.3 seconds. The pain….. Inch by inch he cut me open, I don't know what he was doing. Dissecting me? Surgery? Experimenting? I didn't care, it just hurt so much. My mind could no longer form any coherent thoughts. I just knew I wasn’t escaping anytime soon. I was now just laying on the table with my blood dripping down to the floor. The creak of the door opening caused me to turn my head to the side, “What the fuck could you possibly want?”

He laughed, obviously amused by how evident the pain was by my voice. He walked over and trailed his finger down my chest to my navel causing me to clench my teeth and hold in a scream. His touch hurt. If he was touching a cut, I would understand. However, since they all had healed...I didn't understand. How could just him touching me do this?

“Aww you look like you're in pain. Let me help you” By the blatant smirk, I could tell his definition of help was different from mine. His hand came upward and he gripped my breast roughly causing my eyes to widen at the amount of pain it caused why….Why does it hurt so much?!  He leaned down and licked his lips making my eyes hard, he wouldn't…But oh he would. His lips crashed down on my own and his tongue slipped past my lips. It was then that I realized it was how he was touching me, not where or how roughly. He was touching me sexually.. So that meant sexual touch harmed me?

While I was trying to figure out what had happened, immense pain enveloped me causing me to scream out in pain. And right before I passed out, I could hear his joy. “Wonderful!!! Oh I will love breaking you Shi, yes…I shall call you Shi”  His insane laughter filled the air. The pain caused me to fall into the depths of unconsciousness.