Prologue

I wake up around 7:00 and do my morning routine. Get showered, eat something, make the bed, brush my teeth and then pop the news on before I head off to work. I never really pay attention to the news until I heard something on the TV I haven't thought about yet.

"Tomorrow the sick and twisted monthly game show 'Trivia Murder Party' begins once again. We are still trying to find the whereabouts and arrest the serial killer behind this. The show will be aired at around 10 pm. So you can cheer your friends and family if they are caught in the crossfire."

It still surprises me that they encourage you to watch the show even though they know that it's all types of screwed up. I've never been kidnapped and shoved into the show and I don't know anybody close to me that has been. I've watched it a couple of times and I could never believe that it's real. I mean, it's just dolls, right? Anyways I gonna be late for work if I keep contemplating this.

After work

Everyone was freaking out at work. Well not 'freaking out' more 'a bit shook'. Some people were saying to their colleagues what if they got chosen? What if I died? Would you miss me when I'm gone? All utter nonsense. Even if they went missing they wouldn't even try to watch the show. I know no one would for me. 

I make some dinner and watch some movies, play a random trivia game because you know, I might get picked even though I don't think I will (probs playing you don't know jack). Then watch Youtube, make some supper, and sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday or how I Iike to call it "THANK THE HEAVENS ITS THE WEEKEND". 

But before I fell asleep I thought about what would happen if I got chosen. I then got a bit worried thinking of all the possible ways I could die. Then I remembered I haven't been chosen in the many episodes this show has aired. After that, I fell asleep and dreamt about some random crap, I don't know. All worry went away quickly and I drifted off into the dream world.

Then suddenly the door opened. But (Y/N) didn't hear.

---------------

(26/2/2022)

Best Regards

Nitro