Chapter 2

I look behind and see a man who has a very badly hidden knife in his hand. I would try explain him to you but the bad lighting and him in the shadows doesn't help. Suddenly he speaks. 

"Hello! Welcome to my home! I'm assuming you know where you are considering you literally just shouted it there."

So I AM in Trivia Murder Party. Oh no. 

"Why me?!" 

"I didn't choose, I just picked 8 lucky contestants for my fun trivia game! You just happened to be one!" 

"FUN?!" 

I was in utter shock. He is calling this torture game FUN? He is absolutely insane. 

"Yeah! And in like 15 minutes it starts!" 

Oh that's just great. This isn't what I planned for my Saturday afternoon. Is it afternoon? 

"Have you seen Trivia Murder Party before?" 

"Yes..." 

I'm not sure if he'll give me a harder time if I say yes. 

"Okay, great! You'll still have to watch my tutorial since some others don't know how to play but it's fine. Do you think you'll survive?" 

Do I think I can survive? No, but I can sure try. 

"I'll try..."

"That's the spirit! Okay I'll come here 5 minutes before so I can put you in a doll k?" 

Wait that part is real? 

"We actually get put in VOODOO DOLLS?!" 

"Yeah, it completely harmless though! Unless you answer a question wrong and die in a killing room."

Well I'm screwed. 

"I need to leave to check on the others. Make sure to not panic because that leads to a sloppy performance! Bye!" 

"Bye....."

He walks out of the room and I catch a glimpse his hair. Its a nice shade of brown. Which I didn't expect for a serial killer. 

I sigh. This will be an experience. 

"Let's hope I don't die." 

---------------

Next chapter the games begin! Oh how excited I am, and I'm writing the story! 

The love will happen soon don't worry. 

(27/2/2022)

Best regards 

Nitro