Chapter 13

I haven't left the house in like 3 days. Or is it 2? I don't know. 

During my time spent inside, I have calmed down. Not by much but I have calmed down a bit. 

I've watched the news as well for the past couple of days. It's mostly just me escaping and the funny part is that it just shows my doll and not my face. That's good. 

I also found out that the corporation behind Trivia Murder Party is Jackbox. And not only do they support TMP but they also support games I watch on the TV and online sometimes. 

Quiplash is the main one. I really like Quiplash. The host's name, Schmitty or Josh, has a nice voice and he seems like a nice guy. 

You don't know Jack. I literally played it before I went into TMP. Great stuff. Great questions. 

I know it looks like I really enjoy the Jackbox lineup. I forgot to mention one thing. 

They've announced Trivia Murder Party 2.

They said that it wasn't going to be only TMP2 arriving soon, Push the Button, looks like amogus, Joke boat, looks crap, and Role Models, a 'friends' game. 

I would like to play Role Models but I don't have that many friends. Or any as a matter of fact. I've always gone solo. 

I've done my morning routine today already. And I have also decided to leave the house! Whoooooo! 

I walked over to the café I usually go to in the mornings before work. You have no idea how handy this café has come at times. 

I walk in, order my usual and sit down at a table.

I scroll through my social medias and happen to get a twitter notification from Jackbox, I followed them after I found out about them, it read:

'Quiplash will be streamed at 7pm tonight! Hope to see you in the audience!'

Awesome! I get to have something fun to watch tonight. 

I've never been invited to go on the show but at least I can join the audience. I'm actually quite a regular audience member. Started since the first game.

7 pm

The game has begun and I couldn't be more excited. Quiplash 2 appears on the screen and the room code also appears, for the audience that is.

"Welcome to Quiplash 2: Electric Boogaloo! Let's start."

A giant 1 appears one screen.

"Round 1! Answer the questions in front of you with the funniest or best answer. The audience will also get to pick their favourite. Now go!"

While I and the rest of the audience wait for the players to answer their prompts some music plays in the background. It's almost circus like.

Now we get to see the answers to the prompts. Nothing to interesting going on apart from 'ball',  so ominous.

In the end, the star was first with one Quiplash and a majority vote.

"Round 2! Where the points are worth double!"

Circus music comes back on but it sounds a bit different but still circus like.

"Okay, let's see those answers!"

Round 2 was a lot more interesting. There was a question about cops and both people wrote 'racist' and got a JINX. First time I have ever seen it.

There was also one about a child and what they called their teddy bear. 'Kim Jong Pooh' quiplashed the other answer. So funny.

This time the 3 eyed purple quip was the winner.

"The Last Lash!"

Comic Lash is shown.

"Complete the comic!"

I hate comic lash. It's actually quite difficult to get a good answer on this.

Everyone submits their answers.

No one of them made me laugh or even bat an eye at a particular answer until...

'Becasue, Y/N didn't deserve to win.'

What. The. F*ck.

The answer was quickly censored by what I assume was the moderators.

"I'm sorry for that answer. This has never happened on this show. Y/N won fair and square."

At least Schmitty was standing up to the comment.

Wait how does Schmitty know?

Whatever. It doesn't matter. I turn off the show and by that I mean turn off the entire TV. 

I was so angry! I thought that I could just chill for a couple of days and then go back to work next week but NOOOOO someone has to make a comment about me. 

I start to tear up. 

"It's just not fair." 

I say out loud. I didn't mean too, it just came out. 

After I finish my spurt I went and put my phone on charge. I bet there will be SO many tweets, videos, tiktoks and other things about tonight's Quiplash. And not for a good reason. 

I couldn't even bring myself to look at my phone. I need until tomorrow to think about this. 

And with that, I fell asleep. 

---------------

It's been over 2 weeks since the last part. I remember when I used to publish 3 or 4 chapters a day. How naive of me. 

This does not mean I'm back however. But I have came back with a fresh mindset and a couple ideas before I start writing about Trivia Murder Party 2. 

I am also writing this because my friend at school found out about this and told me to publish a chapter tonight. Thanks Ava.

Also 200 reads? Thanks so much! I also found out that some registered users are from USA, UK, Serbia and Finland. I'm becoming international! 

(28/3/2022)

Best regards 

Nitro