Chapter 1

I wake up in an unfamiliar place. The ground feels cold unlike the mattress and I don't seem to possess my warm blanket. 

"Where am I?" 

I didn't seem to get an answer. All that was heard was a small echo. 

Was I still dreaming? I couldn't tell. It felt too real to be a dream, but I guess most dreams feel too real. 

"Hello?" 

I didn't seem to get answer again until I heard another voice. 

"Help! Where am I?!" 

It seemed I wasn't alone. I decided to try and communicate with the mysterious voice. 

"I don't know where we are! All I know is that we might've been kidnapped!" 

"Kidnapped?! Oh god I'm gonna die!" 

Snorting and sobbing was heard on the other side. 

"Don't worry! Well try get through this! Just calm down!" 

"Okay." 

After that sentence all that was heard was muffled sobs. 

I decided to look around the room I'm in, in hopes of finding a clue to where I am. I saw a ripped newspaper on it and decided to read it. 

"TRIVIA MURDER PARTY CONTESTANTS SELECTED." 

"Last night 8 civilians were kidnapped and taken to an unknown location to participate in the widely known  infamous show 'Trivia Murder Party'. The police are now trying to find the location and try save these victims from dying." 

No. It can't be. I'm... We're... 

"WE'RE IN TRIVIA MURDER PARTY!?" 

As I say those lines the door opens behind me and a deep, distorted voice speaks. 

"Yup." 

---------------

Finally, some action. Steven He reference. 

Don't worry, actual story from the first game will take place in the next few chapters. 

(26/2/2022)

Best regards

Nitro