Anniversary

The 26th of February. It was a special day for me. It was when I first appeared on Trivia Murder Party, (albeit unwillingly). However, through this experience I discovered a man, the host, the killer. And I was scared of him, but eventually I found out that I had another feeling for him. One that was called, love. 

I didn't believe at first. Especially since I barely saw the guy. But when I did, I felt something, something foreign. I denied it and focused on actually living through the show. And I did. 

I shielded myself off for 3 days after that. And when I left I met Schmitty in a café. We almost kiss but Red stopped it. I was kinda bummed out then but now I'm very thankful he done that. However, it did start a roller-coaster. 

I gave Schmitty my number but he didn't reply to my message. Instead I got a message from Red. I didn't know this since it was unknown. Him and Schmitz were having a fall out and he described it very vaguely. I did work it out though. 

Red came to my house, unprompted. He said he 'wanted to say some things'. I wasn't expecting him and when I saw him I was confused first but then slightly tense seeing a killer show up at your door. He did look really hot though. He kept staring at me and I started getting nervous. He then told me that Josh stole something from him, he stole me. 

Red confessed. I was in pure denial. If I wasn't back then, I sure was now! My brain didn't process those words, mostly because I never heard them spoken to me before. But also because he was a serial killer. I also subconsciously told him to sleep with me? I still don't know why I did that.

But then I started to get to know him personally. A choice I never thought I would actually have. He was really nice. Nicer than a lot of people I know. I was skeptical if he was being genuine or if he was just toying and ready to break me, physically or mentally. 

And that was the impression I got when he announced his plan for TMP2. He said that he was going to use past contestents for the premiere of the show. Me, who survived one episode and was starting to develop feelings, was in utter disgust and disbelief. So much that I cut contact with him and ran out the house. 

The second show was much better. It had classics and new ones. Higher budget. Audience participation too. But I couldn't help but feel that I had an advantage. I saw a box with my name on it. The hat was meant for me, but was given to someone else. He even gave me the correct answer in the final question. 

After that I realised that I do really love him. And he definitely loves me. 

The show is still going on. And one time Red let me go backstage to see what it's like. A lot of work is put into this. I'm still baffled at how no one's really trying to stop him. I won't be. 

I hear a knock on my door. 

"Coming!" I yell. 

I put down my pencil and go open the door. 

The door opens to reveal my great friend who I still haven't confessed to. Or more so accepted his confession so long ago.

Was that really a year ago? 

"Oh heya Red." I greet him, "Come inside!". 

He smiles, "Hey (Y/N)", he walks in and sits himself on the couch. He looks comfortable. I go make us some tea/coffee. 

"So sweetie, you know that it's the 1 year anniversary of you being on the show." I nod, "In that time we've grown so close together. At first we're friends, then you hate me, and now you're all flustered when I'm near you." he smirks that last part.