Chapter 5

All of us seemed to get sleepy before we went out. Everyone was passed out including me. We then woke up in a dark hallway with blue walls. 

In front of us was a welcome sign with the words 'FRIENDS' written on a blackboard underneath it. 

I, and some others as well, start to gather we're in the show now. And we are all as terrified as one another. 

Suddenly a deep and distorted voice everyone knows starts playing. 

"C'mon wake up, wake up! Welcome to trivia night. A labyrinth of despair and madness. But its really got a lot of heart and honestly, I think your gonna enjoy it. Until you die!" 

Some paper things start floating and some very unsettling music starts playing.

"I'm gonna ask you a bunch of trivia questions. If you get a question wrong you have to fight for your life. In one of my super fun mini games! If you do badly in the mini game. I'll kill you."

Well that's great.

"But don't worry! Ghosts can still win the game!" 

Oh yeah! I forgot! 

"When one player is left alive we'll go to the final round where the living and dead compete to see who can escape first."

Seems simple enough. 

"And you can always drop in the audience for a chance to be killed by me! How fun!" 

I forgot the audience can also participate. 

"Whooo. Doing presentations make me nervous. But I got through it! My public speaking teacher Mr Temmy would be so proud! Now let's play."

Suddenly the music stops. Then the killer projects the first question.

"First question." 

The full length question appears in front of us. 

"What does Rick Baylees do for a living?" 

4 answers appear on screen. 

1 Music Agent

2 Chef

3 Reality Star

4 Fashion Designer

Some annoying music starts playing and I pick answer 2. A blue clock reading 20 seconds also appears giving us a time limit.

Everyone answers and the killer speaks. 

"And the correct answer is... 2 Chef." 

Yes! I got it right! Me, Peter, Oliver, Yuri and Penny get it right. While Bruce, Gabby and Grace get sent to the killing floor. We just stand and watch. 

We get transported to a different room. It has white walls and a bit of blood on the floor. Something the notebly shook Bruce a bit.

A projector showed the words 'FINGERS' on the wall. 

"Cut one of your fingers off. If you don't then I will kill you." 

The dolls suddenly had grown hands, much like the human body. Wait is that actually their human hand? Can they feel the pain? A bunch questions rose in my mind. 

Gabby cut of her 2nd finger (Middle), Bruce cut off his 3rd finger (Ring) and Grace cut off her 4th finger (Pinky). 

When Bruce cut off his finger he inhaled quite sharply, implying he did feel the pain. I feel so bad for them. 

After the room was done the scores were shown. Everyone who got it right had $1000 while the 3 who got it wrong had $33 because they sold their finger on the line. 

I'm doing well so far. 

---------------

Ayy, it's the first of many. 

No killing so far since I didn't know what to do so I instead went for fingers. 

Hope you haven't lost track of the names! I sure have. 

(28/2/2022)

Best regards

Nitro