Chapter 3

I sigh. Its been 10 minutes and we haven't been called for our 'Doll transformation thingy'. I'm starting to believe that I might be safe fro-

"Hello! It's time!" 

Alright maybe I'm not safe from it. I reluctantly follow the brown haired mysterious man outside my cell? My room? I don't know what it is. 

"Alright! It's better if you try and not look because your soul is literally being sucked out of you and shoved in one of my lovely and cute dolls!" 

Alright, so I get the part about my soul but, what about my body?

"What happens to my body?" 

"Oh! It just sits here and rots away unless you win! In which case I will put your soul back in your body!" 

"Alright" 

For a serial killer he sure is quite happy. 

"Alright, close your eyes and try not to open then k? This will only take a second."

I do as I'm told and a suddenly feel a lot light. Like being on a couple drinks. 

My thoughts were quickly overridden by the man, who is still in the shadows, saying. 

"Done you can open your eyes now!"

I try to move but I can't. I look around and look at my hands and realise that I'm a doll. 

I'm actually a doll?!

Suddenly he grabs me by the arm and puts me in a room with 4 other dolls. 

A blue shark doll, a pink man(?) doll, a big headed yellow doll and a grey pillow doll? 

The blue one looks like it's crying and the grey is helping them. The pink one is just in the corner contemplating life by the looks of things. The yellow doing something similar. 

The brown haired killer leaves the room shortly after he plops me in it. 

By the time he left I have been able to move around. So I went to check on the pink guy. 

"How's it going?" 

He looks at me with melancholy expression. 

"Sh*t, absolutely sh*t. We're all gonna die today and I'm f*cking pissed."

"I feel the same y'know. I'm gonna check the other two k?" 

"Okay. Peter by the way." 

He says that with a smile. 

"(Y/N)." 

I walk away from Peter and walk to the blue and grey dolls. 

"Hey."

They both look at me. The blue one quickly looking down after acknowledging me while the grey one responds. 

"Hello. Bruce isn't having that great of a time."

The blue one who is presumably Bruce looks back with a broken expression. One that speaks 'I don't want to die/be here.'

"I'm complete garbage at trivia. I'm dying tonight."

I felt like I needed to reassure him. 

"It will be fine. Besides, it's a 1 in 4 chance you'll get it correct each time."

Bruce looks at me with a sad smile. 

"Yeah, okay I guess." 

"How you coping Grey?"

The grey doll looks at me with a fake appalled expression. 

"Grey has a name!"

"Okay then, what's your name?" 

I reply with a small laugh. Grey also laughs a little and then replys. 

"Gabriela. But you can call me Gabby."

"Alright then Gabby, I'm (Y/N), how are you coping?"

"Not too well. Just like Bruce I'm not that good at trivia. Im just hoping for lucky guesses I suppose."

"To be honest, me too."

Just as I say that the door opens revealing the killer with another doll. This doll is orange and looks a bit wider than the others.

"Let me go you f*ck!" 

"Okay, okay jeez!I didn't know you would lash out that much"

The killer drops the doll in the room before shortly leaving. 

I quickly run over to the orange doll. 

"You okay?" 

The orange doll slowly starts to calm down. 

"I'm fine." 

"It's fine to not be fine, I mean all of us here aren't too happy that we're in this situation." 

The doll smiles a little at that comment. 

"What's your name?" 

"Oliver. Yours?" 

"(Y/N)."

---------------

This chapter had to be spilt in 2.

So far we had:

Orange as Oliver

Pink as Peter

Blue as Bruce

Grey as Gabriela/Gabby

Next chapter will be the other 3 and you!

(27/2/2022)

Best regards 

Nitro