Chapter 11

As I leave the, soon to explode and go on fire, building I get an outside shot of it for the people watching at home. Just so they know its on fire. 

I always enjoy hosting Trivia Murder Party. The reason I started the show was because my grandma gave me her old house and also passed down her love of killing. I merged these 2 things together and made the popular show 'Trivia Murder Party'. 

I also made it because all these shows you see on TV say that if you get a question wrong you die or whatever, but they never do. It may also lead to a performance where the contestant just doesn't care and gets to questions wrong and 'dies'. 

My game has stakes. The ensentive to win is driven by the fact that if you get this question wrong you die! Like actually die. This makes the players think more instead of guessing. 

After the building explodes I see the person who won leave the building and head of in a random direction. 

I almost feel bad for them. Like I should help them. 

Why am I worrying over this random person? They don't even mean that much. They are just a contestent. 

Just a contestent. 

I sometimes watch news believe it or not. You may think us killers are always planning there next move. We aren't. We simply wait for the correct time to proceed with our plans. 

"Trivia Murder Party has happened once again taking the life of 7 citizens. The winner however hasn't been seen outside their house since they won with a total of $3315."

I start zoning out after that paragraph. 

(Y/N) was their name correct? They did really well in the show. 3rd place, got most questions correct and left with more than $3000. They did great! 

I still won't forget the fear on their face when I first entered their room. 

I thankfully stayed in the shadows so I don't think they saw what I looked like. The dodgy bulb didn't help though. 

I suddenly get a call from Schmitty. 

"Hey Josh." 

"Hello Red! I was wondering if you wanted to go to hang out today. Maybe even tell me about this month's TMP." 

I start getting images of that one contestent. Do I tell him about them? Should I even mention them in the first place? Thoughts soon started plaguing my mind. But popped with a sound from my phone. 

I forgot he was here. 

"Red, you good?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. When do you think we should meet up?" 

I stuttered. I stuttered. Oh, my, f*cking god. I look like an idiot right now. A killer stuttering?! 

"Whatever time works best for you." 

"How 'bout 12pm tomorrow?" 

"Sure. See ya then!" 

Why is it so difficult being a killer? 

The Next Day

I wake up 10am sharp for no reason. Thankfully I don't have any plans today! 

. . . . . . . . . . 

OH SH*T SCHMITTY!

I completely forgot about that. 

I get washed, eat, brush, and dye my hair black because I forgot to do it yesterday. 

What if that (Y/N) person saw me with my actual hair colour? 

Nah. They wouldn't have. 

I text Schmitty asking what his plans are. 

So. What's the plan? 

I'll come to your house 

Then we'll go grab a coffee

And maybe smth else I don't know

Sounds good. 

See you soon! 

Thank f*ck he's planned this out cause I sure wouldn't have. 

I guess all we do, is wait. 

12:00pm

I hear a knock at my door. 

I have a feeling I know who this is! 

"Hey Red!" 

I hear as the door opens. 

"Hey Schmitz!" 

"Never call me 'Schmitz' again k?" 

"Sure, sure!" 

I know how annoyed he gets whenever someone calls him that. So that's why I call him Schmitz. 

"Alright, coffee time?" 

"Coffee time." 

We leave my house and start heading out to the nearby café. The walk was mostly silent until Josh started humming the Dictionarium song. 

"Why that one? Out of all the Jackbox games you picked Dixie's game?" 

"Why it's a good tune! That sounded so posh." 

"Yup." 

We starting snickering a bit before bursting into laughter. 

"Why did you say it like that?" 

"I don't know!" 

The laughter starts dying down as we approach the unnamed café. 

We sit down and take our orders and wait for them. While we wait Josh asks the question that is all too familiar to me. 

"So, what happened in this months Trivia Murder Party?" 

Here we go... 

---------------

New chapter! After like a week and a half hiatus! 

Hope you enjoyed [REDACTED]'s POV because next chapters will have it too! 

I was trying to find what the Dictionarium host's name is but it just said 'The Keeper' so I just put Dixie. Dixie the Dictionarium host. 

(11/3/2022)

Best regards 

Nitro