Chapter 14

Another day of Quiplash finished! God was today's stressful. 

A jinx happened which I forgot was even a feature of Quiplash. And I even made the rules! 

Even the last lash was bad. Comic lash? Really? It's randomly chosen by the way. 

But comic lash, as bad as it is, was a lot more interesting than other times. 

Unfortunately, Quiplash was being aired 3 days after Trivia Murder Party. This meant that people could speak about it. Infront of thousands of people may I add. And it did happen. 

Thankfully the moderators censored it but it was on screen long enough for people to fully read every answer. 

I couldn't just leave it like that so I stepped in with a "I'm sorry for that answer. This has never happened on this show. Y/N won fair and square." I hoped that reassured them. 

I done my nightly routine as I have done since forever. I then put my phone on charge and head to bed. 

I fell asleep visualising Y/N in head. What they would look like, how they smell, how they feel up clos—. 

I jolt up after that thought. I couldn't be thinking about this person when I haven't even met them yet. 

"Let's dream about something else. Something less personal?" 

I say out loud to no one. 

I fell asleep this time, thinking about sheep. 

The morning

I wake up feeling the same as yesterday. Tired. 

"Maybe a coffee could help!" 

I exclaim to once again no one. 

I do my routine and get ready to go outside. 

I decided to go to the café I hung out at with [REDACTED] again for a coffee. 

I order what I want, a coffee, and since down at a table. 

I await my coffee at my table. 

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see a (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyed person. 

Has Red talked about someone like this before? 

"Hi, could I sit here?" 

I'm broken from thoughts by that sentence. I reply back. 

"Of course!" 

I said that a bit to happy I think. 

Red's potential partner— I mean the person in front of me smiles and sits down across from me. 

"Hello so what's your name?" 

"My name is Josh Schmitstinstein, but you can call me Schmitty if you so desire." 

I think I have gave them to much information. They're staring at me surprised. 

"You're Schmitty?!" 

I chuckle. 

"Yes, I am that Quiplash guy." 

"Wow, well it's great to meet you! My name is (Y/N) (L/N), but you can just call me (Y/N)." 

"Cool." 

(Y/N)? I swear I heard that name before. 

(Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N) it seems familiar. 

Of course! Trivia Murder Party! 

"(Y/N), it's you!" 

They seemed confused at my excited and sudden appearance. 

"Yeah, I know I'm me." 

"No no no no, YOU won Trivia Murder Party! Right?" 

They start to understand why I'm so hyper all of a sudden. 

"Yeah, I did do that." 

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I wish we censored it sooner." 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"It's fine. Besides, you did stick up for me anyway so that's a plus in my book." 

They chuckle out. 

I felt a bit warm at their touch. They were up close since they had to lean over the table. I could see all their features in detail. 

We make eye contact with each other. I start to feel warmer. 

I start to move forward on my own. Same with (Y/N). 

This feels wrong. I don't know why but it does. It's like I'm not supposed to be near them, like their someone else's. 

But I know they aren't with Red yet so why is this such a big deal?

Our faces were mere inches apart. 

They close their eyes and move forward. 

I then close my eyes and mov forward as well. The gap between our lips being centimetres apart. 

It was going to happen. 

5. 

4.

3.

2.

1—

My phone starts ringing. 

Both me and (Y/N) jump back into our seats and answer my phone call. It was from Red. 

"H-Hey Red!" 

I stuttered. I can't believe myself. 

"Hey Schmitty. Do you have time to talk?" 

"Hold on wait a second." 

I mute and talk to (Y/N) again. They seem quite shooken up about this whole ordeal. 

"I have a phone call to attend to so could you give me your number?" 

"Sure." 

They write it down and give it to me and leave with smile and a 'See you later'. 

I smile back and unmute. 

"Yes we can talk now." 

---------------

Hah! You thought! 

Do you think that [REDACTED] stopped that kiss on purpose or is it something else? 

Find out tomorrow, maybe. 

Next chapter won't be Schmitty pov it'll be [REDACTED] pov probably. 

(1/4/2022)

Best regards

Nitro