Chapter 22

We all walk over and see that the yellow doll is waking up. 

"Hello—" 

Suddenly, the doll screams. Guess that's why the doll has a screaming face. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WHO ARE YOU WHY AM I HERE—!" 

"Relax, all of us are scared, but we know what's happening." 

Beth says that in a comforting manner. The yellow dolls body relaxes visibly. 

"Okay, why am I still here though?" 

The ner— I mean George speaks. 

"After our collective thoughts and deductions. We have came to the conclusion that we are in Trivia Murder Party. But since this looks different, we have agreed that it's the second show. Also before you say, yes you won the first show, we all did as well. In fact, the reason all of us are here is because this is the premier episode of the second show and the host has gathered the pervious winners for the first episode of the second show."

God does he ever stop talking? I may have zoned out halfway through his blabbing as did everyone else. Anyways, I think he is done so I step in. 

"Yeah so basically, we all won before and we are doing it again for the first episode." 

"So I have to do this sh*t again?" 

A deep, masculine and albiet sexy voice comes from behind the screaming doll. We all look to see it's the orange doll. 

"Yeah, I heard all of it but it seems no one heard me wake up." 

He stands up and we see that he is taller than everyone here by a bit. 

"How's the weather up there?" 

George says being the shortest in the group and probably everyone. 

"It's quite nice this time of the year. How's the bugs down there?" 

George tenses. 

"There's no bugs! Besides, spiders are nice creatures. Spiders are relatively harmless unless it's a few certain species. While yes, some spiders are venomous, most spiders are not. The tarantula is one of the more known spiders. But it isn't even that harmful. In fact, tarantulas are scared of humans and try to avoid contact with us."

I once again filtered out his essay. You can tell he was a teachers pet. 

"Anyways, what are both of your names. And also tell us a bit about yourselves." 

I try to change the conversation from George to something actually useful. 

"My name is Yami. I get scared easily and I like drawing."

The yellow doll, now called Yami, says. 

"You sound like a teacher uh-" 

I roll my eyes and answer back. 

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N). Also I don't sound like a teacher." 

"Yes you do. Only teachers says stuff like that. Next thing you say will be 'Could you please come to the front and introduce yourself.'" 

I chuckle slightly. His chuckles make me blush.

"Whatever, my name is Oscar. And no George, I haven't won an Oscar." 

George looks taken a back. 

"What do you mean? Why would I think of that?" 

"Because you probably play Fortnite."