Chapter 18

I grab Schmitty's phone and tell him to give me his password. 

He said to just use face ID or fingerprint scanner. I used fingerprint scanner. 

After that I went on his contacts to find their contact. 

I found out that they posted a new text message 50 minutes ago. 

I think nothing of it and go to the contacts app.

I very quickly found their contact since it was favourited.

I asked Schmitty about it, he just said 

"So what? I just favourited it. It doesn't mean anything." 

Whatever. I find their phone number and copy and paste it to my Schmitty's texts. So I could copy it from my phone. I'm so smart. 

I put Schmitty's phone back on the desk and leave the room. I also give Schmitty his water since I never gave it to him yesterday. I'm so dumb.

I go to my and Schmitty's texts and see their number. I save the number to my contacts as 'Y/N'. 

I'm debating on whether to add a heart to their name. It will seem weird. I do it anyways.

'Y/N ❤️💦' 

Wait I didn't mean to do that! 

'Y/N ❤️' 

That's better...?

I finally muster up the courage to send a text to them.

'Hey (Y/N). I hope this is the correct number.'

Why did I say their name? That looks so creepy!

'Who is this?' 

(By the way I'm not writing the entire text sequence again. Just go read the last chapter if you forgot. I'll start at)

'You're acting really strange. Like REALLY strange.'

'Okay so? You know me already so you should know that.' 

F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck. I did NOT mean to post that! What was I thinking!

I delete the message.

'What do you mean I know you? You're aren't Schmitty since I gave him my number. You aren't the dolls because they're dead. Unless you are the host.' 

................they know.

I quickly press the block option. 

'You have blocked Y/N ❤️'

Why am I like this? I never act like that over text. Was I just scared to tell them the truth? Well they found out anyway.

I put the phone down. I'm not supposed to feel this way. I was told to not get attached to anyone. 

Well. I did.

And with TMP2 coming out in 2 weeks time. They will obviously be scared. And I did say that the first couple episodes of this new show, the contestants will be past winners. And they were the last winner of the show.

Why do I do this to my self?

I must make things right.

I leave through my door to go to their house.

I don't know why I didn't just unblock them. It felt more right doing it in person.

I didn't dye my hair. Maybe they won't think anything of it.