Chapter 9

The final 3. Me, Peter and Bruce. 

I might make it out alive. Anyways, question 5. 

"Okay, next question. What is 2 + 2?"

Wow...it can't be that easy. 

1 the square root of 8

2 the square root of 12

3 the square root of 16

4 the square root of 20

Okay so its not that easy. It's still easy though. 

The timer runs out. Presumably because some d*ckhead in the audience didn't answer. 

"Who picked...3 the square root of 16?"

Everyone got it right. 

"Awh, you guys are no fun!" 

Never expected a serial killer to say 'awh' before. Kinda cute...wait WHAT. 

"Alright, next question. Where do red blood cells come from?" 

Why has this round been strictly school knowledge?

1 your heart

2 your liver

3 your bones

4 your gallbladder

I didn't pay attention in biology so I'm screwed. 

I've never heard of gallbladder so I don't think it will be that one, your bones I wouldn't think so and you liver is oxygen and breathing right?

So process of elimination, 1 your heart. 

"The correct answer is...3 your bones." 

How the fu-

"Hahahaha, everyone is wrong. I have a surprise for you!" 

Oh great, a surprise from HIM of all people. 

We all mosy our way to the killing room. The only thing I like about it its the projector, it's the real MVP. Anyways, what say you projector? 

'MEMORY' 

Oh for goodness sake. I can't remember where I left my house keys half the time let alone a pattern! But it's to save my life so I could pull through. 

"Ugh, look at this mess! There's blood all over this art! And it was really expensive."

Kinda fell bad for him-

"The blood I mean." 

Nevermind. 

"Memorize the pattern of blood."

We then get 15 seconds~ to memorize the pattern

"Okay, you had long enough."

I don't think I have. 

"Reproduce the pattern by tapping on all the spaces that were red. And then press submit when you're done. " 

I don't think I remembered it that well... 

"If your pattern is different than mine, I'll kill you." 

I'm so dying. 

After we try to remember the pattern and draw it out he finally shows our results. I am not confident. 

"Okay, let's see how you did!" 

I frantically look between the two pieces of 'art' and see if I got it wrong

I frantically look between the two pieces of 'art' and see if I got it wrong. And to my absolute horror, I did. The bottom right is flipped. Not only did I make the mistake but Bruce did also. 

I await my death as I feel a couple of nails go right through my giving an excruciating amount of pain. 

I scream. I scream as loud as possible because I have never been exposed to this much pain. Ever. 

I'm dead. 

I'm a ghost. 

We go to the scoreboard one more time before the final round. Since me and Bruce got 84% and Peter got 100%, we get some money for that. 

Penny  (Ghost) - $3425

Bruce (Ghost) - $3398

(Y/N) (Ghost) - $3315 

Peter - $3100

Yuri (Ghost) - $2950 

Oliver (Ghost) - $2000 

Grace (Ghost) - $1408 

Gabby (Ghost) - $33

We then go to the final round. Where I could still win. 

Let's hope I do. 

---------------

Holy crap things just got real. 

You die. I know you weren't expecting that. 

Red blood cells are found in the bones?! Bruh. 

Also Gabby got screwed this entire fanfic. Thank my friend for that. 

To those interested, the percentage you get for memory, is the money you get times 10.

Final round tomorrow. Isn't that exciting! Also 'Act 1' might be finished. Act 1 being TMP1. 

(28/2/2022)

Best regards 

Nitro