ix

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑔, 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑, 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦,  𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑔𝑠

"𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑎 ℎ𝑢𝑔, 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑, 𝑢𝑔𝑙𝑦, 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑖𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑢𝑝 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑔𝑠."
______________________________

Loreleia

OVER THE PASS THREE DAYS, Zoey and I spent a lot of time together, since she had to leave soon. I continued to go to lectures, even though I didn't enjoy it, and I will be an official graduate this May.

Dylan and I also hung out, we watched "Liar Liar", One of Dylan's favorite movies. I also may or may not have forced him to watch "Can't buy me love", which is by far, the Best 80s movie ever.

Sadly, Zoey left today, to work on one of her new projects. I said goodbye to her at the airport, and we set a date for me to go to Los Angeles this summer. After the airport, I met up with Dylan and we hung out for the day.

He was persistent in taking pictures of me for some reason, and eventually, I just let him. We went to the library, a carnival because Dylan is a literal child, and we're on the way to my apartment to chill after the day we had.

When we arrived, I placed my purse on the counter, and Dylan did the same with his belongings.

I quickly ran to my room, took my shoes off, and changed into a crew-cut sweatshirt, with plaid pajama shorts. When I came out of my room, I saw Dylan sitting on the couch.

"Hey Dyl, what are you doing?" I said as I grabbed a blanket and sat right next to Dylan.

"Waiting for Princess Leia of course." He laughs. "So what do you wanna do, Princess?"

"I was going to cook dinner, if you wanna help you can. How do you feel about pasta primavera?" I say smiling heading towards the kitchen.

"Never had it, is it Italian?" He says following me. "Indeed it is, how'd you know?" I say smirking.

"Hey, I've got some Italian roots, Miss Foster." He says with his hand on his chest, as if he was offended. I giggle, and grab the ingredients, shoving them into Dylan's chest.

"Of course, and Irish, because of your last name. O'Brien. Weird name right?" I joke. He scoffs and laughs.

"Enough about me, how about you Miss Foster?" He says as he boils the Farfalle, and I start cutting the vegetables.

"Uhm, let's see....My last name is of Irish descent so, Irish. My Fathers parents are Irish and English. My mom's maiden name is D'Angelo, so Italian, but my grandmother is greek and my grandfather is Italian. I guess I'm a variety of ethnicities. Sorry I went on a tangent there." I laugh nervously, cutting my finger on accident.