xvi

"𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡

"𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑, 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡."
_______________________________

Loreleia

"LETS SEE. OH, I GOT IT!" I say with overwhelming excitement. "What is the most embarrassing thing from your childhood?" He grunts and rolls his eyes.

"Out of all the things you could have asked, you have to ask that?" I laughed at his reply. He sighs and begins.

"Well I said this in an interview once, but the most embarrassing thing from my childhood would be my YouTube channel."

I furrow my brows. "Your YouTube channel?" I encourage him to elaborate.
"Well when I was like fifteen, I started my first YouTube channel and it was full of covers to songs, random thoughts, and anything. And I can't delete any of them because I forgot my password, so now they are still there."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks for letting me know, I can't wait to watch them later." His eyes widen in fear. "No, no, no, no, please don't watch them I swear I will never recover."

I shrug. "No promises. Alright next question for me." I smile as Dylan shifts to get more comfortable on the couch. I place a few pieces of popcorn in my mouth as he thinks.

After about ten more questions to each other, I learned that Dylan was born on August 26th, He's a Virgo, was born in New York, loves root beer, and his worst habit is grinding his teeth.

"Alright last question," I told him. He nodded and smiled. "Alright perfect. Let's see....." he dragged on. My breathing hitched and I became more nervous.

𖧵Dylan𖧵

MY HEARTBEAT ROSE as I pondered on the thought. I was finally going to ask. I was going to ask if she could be my girlfriend.

"Will you-" I began, but a phone rang before I could ask. It was Leia's. She looked down at the phone. "Oh crap I got to take this, my school is calling." I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Right, of course, you should probably take that," I said faking a laugh, trying to hide my disappointment. "I guess that's my queue to go. I'll see you later Leia." She smiled with her ear pressed to her phone and waved a silent goodbye.

For the next three days, Ro had been busy sorting out some stuff for her graduation at her school, so I haven't seen her since that day. My chest pinged with embarrassment as I remember that night.