xix

"𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘, 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝐼'...

"𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑖 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘, 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑑, 𝐼'𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛"
_______________________________

Loreleia

AFTER THE DATE on Monday, Dylan and I spent every minute of every hour texting and spending as much time with each other as possible before he left.

Although I'm sad about him going, I do my best not to show it and be as supportive as possible. Right as I was about to linger on the thought, I got a notification from him.

He briefly asked if I wanted to come over to help him pack and I agreed. About a half-hour later, I knocked on his apartment door and he swung it open and smiled.

"Hey, you." He smiled bringing my face towards him and connecting our lips into a sweet kiss. "Hey yourself," I replied as I entered.

About a few hours into packing up his clothes and necessities, we'd stopped for food and he took me to a small steakhouse on his block.

We sat down and the waitress placed our menus next to us. "Hello welcome, what can I get you guys to drink?" She said mostly to Dylan.

He smiled humbly and turned to me. "Would you like to share some wine?" I nodded faintly, and he turned to the waitress.

"Can we get a bottle of Château Lafite, please?" Her eyes widened and nodded. We were given two glasses and a bottle of wine, and the waitress poured it slowly.

After briefly gazing at the menu, I couldn't help but look at the high prices for the entrees. "Dylan!" I whisper-yelled. He furrowed his brows.

"Why didn't you tell me how expensive this place is!" I said taking a sip of my wine. He chuckled. "Don't worry about it. Plus, that bottle of wine cost more than ten items on here."

I widened my eyes in shock. He looked over at me and noticed my flabbergasted expression. He laughed and placed his hand on mine.

"Leia, calm down. I can afford it. Plus isn't a good boyfriend supposed to treat their girlfriend every once in a while?" Before I could answer the waitress came back.

"Have you decided on what you are ordering yet, sir?" she said to Dylan as if I wasn't there. Dylan noticed and replied calmly.

"Yes, we have decided to order. Please don't treat my girlfriend as if she isn't here." She went pale and nodded. "It won't happen again, Mister O'Brien."

Breaking the silence, I began my order. "I'll have fettuccine alfredo, please." The waitress quickly scrambled both Dylan and I's orders down on her notepad and left swiftly.

After we ate, Dylan quickly paid and we walked to the apartment hand in hand. "That was nice," I said placing my head on his shoulder. "Oh yeah?" He asked. I nodded. "Very...Couple-y." He smiles. "I'm glad."

After another half hour of packing, we had finished. "Alright. I think I'm all good to go." My smile faltered at his words, bringing me back to reality.

He frowned and my expression and cupped my face. "Hey, hey, hey, what's wrong?" I shook my head and whispered a small 'nothing'.

"Leia, what's wrong, did I say something?" I inhaled. "It's nothing. It's just everything all of the sudden became real. You're really leaving. I know it's not for long, but what if we're not the same? What if we don't lo-"

I cut myself off from realization. Did I love him? He cupped my cheeks, breaking me from my thoughts. "Hey, don't think like that. I promise you, Leia, nothing will change. Nothing."

After Dylan and I parted ways for the night, I immediately dialed Zoey for advice. I almost told him I loved him. Did I really love him?

After the second ring, Zoey picks up. "Hey, Rory wha-" I cut her off, rambling. "Oh my god, Zoey. Thank god. I almost said it. I almost told Dylan I loved him, and...I don't know. I mean do I really love him? I've never felt this way and I'm freaking out. What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he-"

Zoey cut me off. "Okay! Enough with the 'what ifs.' Think about what you feel. Do you love him?" I sighed.

"I don't know. I mean every time I see him, my whole world stops. All I can think about is him. and I'm not afraid to be myself around him, I feel so comfortable. He's unreal, I feel as if there's an invisible string connecting us."

A small squeal from Zoey's side was heard before she fell silent again. "Zoey? You there?" She coughed and replied. "Yeah sorry, I just passed out from cuteness overload! Oh my god, Ro! You're in love!"

I blushed slightly. I am. I am totally, irrevocably in love with Dylan O'Brien.

𖧵Dylan𖧵

AFTER LEIA'S FALTER of words, My mind went haywire. Does she love me? Do I love her? I've never felt this way. When she left, I quickly facetimed Tyler. After one ring Tyler picked up. "Hey, homie! What's up?" I exhaled in relief. "Tyler, Hey, I need to tell you something."

"Sure, you can tell me anything. Are you all right?" Tyler asked. I shrugged. "I don't know man. I think Leia almost told me she loved me. What do I do man?" Tyler chuckled.

"I don't know, man, that's for you to decide. But do you feel the same way? Do you love her?" I pondered on the thought for a moment before giving my answer.

"I don't know. I mean every time I see her, I get so captivated by her. like it's just her and me and the whole world crumbles around us. She's so beautiful, smart, and enchanting. And every fiber of my being wants to spend every minute of my life with her."

Tyler sat in awe. "Ty? You alright?" He nodded. "Dude, you're in love. Like so in love, it's literally consuming you. You need to tell her." I nodded in agreement.

"I am. I am unconditionally and uncontrollably in love with her. And ill tell her. I will tell her soon. I'm just gonna wait for the right moment. I'm not going to screw it up."

☀︎︎᯽☀︎︎᯽☀︎︎

I love you all and tysm for the support!!!!!-lisa ❤︎︎

-lisa ❤︎︎