xxii

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑦, 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒."
______________________________

TW: mature content.

(this is my first time writing smut so please give constructive criticism.)

_____________________________

Loreleia

AFTER THE SMALL pit stop at the sub shop, Zoe parted ways with Dylan and me because she had an audition. We drove in Dylan's car to my apartment, and once we arrived, we both sighed and placed our belongings on the counter.

"Hey, I know you just came back, but do you plan on seeing your family soon?" He turned to look at me. Nodding he came over. "Yeah but let's not talk about them right now." His eyes flared with hunger.

He grabbed the nape of my neck, bringing it towards him into a deep kiss. The kiss was sensual but as we continued, the kisses became more hungry and rough. I ran my fingers through his brown hair, causing him to release a deep groan.

"Dylan," I moaned, my spine tingling at his every touch. My back made contact with the wall, causing Dylan to dominate the kiss. "Yes, Princess?" he breathed, kissing my neck.

My mind went blank, my body felt euphoric, and I couldn't speak due to the intense pleasure. I unzipped my jeans, discarding them on the floor. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him harder like it was a craving. I craved him.

"Let's take this to the bedroom, wouldn't you agree princess?" I jumped onto him, his arms quickly grabbed my back for support, and his arms slowly traveled towards my bottom.

He carried me towards the bed, laying me down softly. He hesitated for a minute before laying next to me. "Leia? Are you comfortable? I don't want to do anything you don't want to." He played with the curls in my hair. My stomach erupted in butterflies and I shook my head. "No. No, I want to. I want this."

"What do you want, princess? I need you to be clear." He whispered, kissing my ear. I nodded catching my breath. "I want you to fuck me." He smiled kissing me again. "As you wish." He breathed against my lips.

I took off my shirt and fiddled with his belt buckle, leaving myself in just a bra and underwear. "God, princess." He said examining every inch of my body, slipping off his pants as well.

I shy away insecurely, assuming he'll think of my body as everyone close to me has. "I know, I don't have the prettiest body, but-" he cuts me off with a chaste kiss.

"Stop it, baby. You're beautiful. Hell, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever fucking met. No one beats you." He cups my face and envelops me in kisses.

He lays me down once again but whispers. "Do you want to be on top? I know your last experience with this wasn't consensual and I just want you to be comfortable."

I shake my head knowing if I speak all that would come out would be audible moans. He nods in agreement, bringing his hands to the clasp of my bra, and undoing it quickly.

He slips the straps off slowly and sensually, revealing my perky breasts. He slowly kisses down my neck, breasts, and stomach before stopping at my underwear.

"Beautiful. So fucking beautiful." He glowered as he slipped his hand under my pantie line, tugging it down gently, revealing my aching, yet untouched area.

He moved his face up to mine, brushing the stray hairs away from my face, kissing me slowly but moving his fingers downstairs. He entered me with ease, rubbing me passionately.

He rubbed my clit, making me release a moan and arch my back ever so slightly. "Yes. Oh, yes." I cried, moving my hands up his lean figure. "I...Oh god..I-"

"You what? Speak for me, baby." My eyes fluttered. "Come. I'm about to come, Dylan." He smirked mischievously. "Not yet, Sweetheart." He says as his face lowers to my pussy.

"So tight for me aren't you, Loreleia?" His mouth travels up and down my clit, making it harder for me not to come. Please, Dylan." I felt him nod. "Come for me, princess." And so I did.

Once he returned to kissing me, I moved on top, slowly lowering myself towards his dick. His brows furrowed and he stopped me. "Woah, what are you doing, princess?"

I blinked up at him. "I thought it was time to please you now? A-Am I wrong?" I stammered. He shook his head swiftly. "No, No I- It's just I wanted to.." He sighed.

"I wanted tonight to be about you. I don't expect you to return any favors." I smiled at his words. "Okay," I replied timidly.

He rolled on top of me, but not before opening his dresser, scavenging for a condom. He ripped the foil packet with his teeth, sliding it on his erect dick with ease.

Hi! Question: what's your favorite book? I need book recs!