Dark x Google

(A bit of a different ship, but I find it pleasant!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a foggy day outside the old Markiplier Manor. The air was so thick and humid, you couldn't see beyond 6 feet in front of you.

For Google, there was no way he was going outside in that kind of weather. He resided to stay inside and read maybe, or help Dark with errands or something.

Then he remembered something. Dark has been rather reclusive lately. More than usual I mean... he thought to himself as he past Dark's room on his way to his own.
I'm bored anyway... Google shrugged, as he knocked on Dark's door.

"Dark? It's Google, I would like to talk to you." Google said simply and clearly.
A loud audible sigh could be heard from the door. Google couldn't tell if it was from annoyance or exhaustion. He hoped it was the latter.

"Come in." Said a deep voice from the other side of the door. Google nodded and opened the door to walk inside.

Dark's room was most filled with black and red furniture. You'd expect some blue in there, but there wasn't anywhere to be seen. It was always unusually cold in his room as well. Google wasn't always a fan of chilly weather, but he doesn't mind it much.

"What do you want, Google?" Dark asked, sitting at his desk, next to his bed. Google looked shocked at Dark's appearance. His hair was more messy and his suit had wrinkles. Dark looked so tired that he could fall asleep at any moment.

"I came to check on your well being. You're barely getting out of your room lately. Not to mention your appearance. You hated wrinkles in your clothes, but now they're all over!" Google lectured.

Dark glared at him with his tired blue and red eyes. "You aren't my babysitter, Google. Don't worry about me." He said coldly.

"I'm not worried, I just want you to stop overworking yourself to death." Google explained.
Dark averted his eyes and stared at all the papers on his tabletop and sighed as he leaded back in his chair.

"You know I'm right." Google said he sat down at the edge of Dark's bed. It was more comfy than what Google thought it would be. How pleasant!

Google took off his glasses and cleaned then with his shirt, "It's obvious that your suffering alone in your cold room, so take a break for crying out loud." He demanded.

Dark let out a small chuckle, "As much as I hate to admit it, I am very tired..." Dark admitted.
Google smirked, "Told you I was right." Dark rolled his eyes, "Don't let it go to your head, Google."
Google looked at him in confusion, "I'm a robot, I don't think that's possible-" Dark crossed his arms, "Whatever..."

"Perhaps you should take a nap, or a shower. Regain your strength. Maybe a snack could help?" Google suggested. "That would be nice, could you get a snack for me?" Dark asked.
Google nodded, "Of course." And walked out of the room.

He reached the kitchen and decided to give Dark a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Dark sure loved his chocolate that's for sure. However, once he returned to Dark's room. He was already passed out on his bed.

Google laughed quietly, as he put the ice cream on Dark's desk for a moment. Google then tucked Dark into his bed, trying his best not to wake him up. "Let's hope you're more energized when you wake up." He whispered, then he picked up the ice cream and left the room.

"More ice cream for me then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Hope you guys enjoyed! I loved writing that! Have a wonderful day!!)