Mack x Reader

*fangirl giggles intensify*
Requested by- crazy-obsessed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mack had always been the kind of person to get his work down on the spot with no mistakes. Heck, that was why he was next in line to be head engineer. Definitely one hard working guy and not one to have a lot of free time to relax.

Y/N was a simple crewmate. They helped with maps and coordinates to planets and what not. It's not much, but it's honest and important work. One day, Y/N was walking down the narrow hallways of the space ship while looking at charts of recent directions the ship has taken. They weren't looking where they were going and ran into another crewmate.

Y/N gasped and fell to the hard floor, dropping their charts all over the floor. In a flustered mess, they frantically gathered the papers in an unorganized manner. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention! I-" the other crewmate turned out to be Mack as Y/N finally made eye contact with him.

Mack sighed tiredly, "I don't get paid enough for this." He muttered quietly. He held out his hand to Y/N. "Do you need help there?" He asked. Y/N shook their head and accepted Mack's hand as they stood back up with a slight blush. "You taking a break?" Y/N asked with a smile. "You know me, Y/N. I don't take breaks. It's meaningless and it means defeat! I will not let my job get the best of me." He said loudly.

Y/N chuckled awkwardly, sure, they admired his determination. However, he should take a little breather once in a while. "Now, I have to get going. Try not to run into anyone else, my fellow crewmate." Mack said walking off.

Y/N smiled widely as they watched Mack walk off. A voice came from behind Y/N and said, "I saw that." Y/N turned around and jumped. "Captain Dark! You scared me..." Y/N sighed. Dark cracked his neck, "my apologies, Y/N. I couldn't help but notice that you take...a certain liking to that strange man, Mack." He stated.

"What?! Where did you get that from?" Y/N said frantically while slightly blushing at the idea. "I wonder." Dark said while rolling his eyes. "I can arrange a meeting, because of my status. I could make you people do whatever I please like pawns in chess." Dark said with a smile. "Good to know..." Y/N said with a frown.

"What I'm saying is, if you want I can pull a few strings and get some more quality time with your prince charming." Dark said with a deep chuckle. "Why?" Y/N asked. "I get bored easily." Dark said bluntly. "Fair point." Y/N nodded.

The next day Mack was helping Y/N with mapping their trip, and they got done fairly quickly. Y/N smiled to themself. This will help both of them! Mack can get a break and they can have some more time with him.

"With my help we got done twice as fast then usual." Mack said with a cocky smile. "Lucky to have you, Mack." Y/N laughed. "You are." Mack agreed. "I am not one to rest. However, It was nice to spend some down time here. It's...cozy?" Mack confessed. Y/N smiled widely, "We can do this more often, if you want!" They suggested. "I look forward to it. I'll see you tomorrow.~" he said in a singing voice.

We get to hang out again, tomorrow?!? Y/N thought as they grinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehehehehe Mack oneshot go brrrrr.