Host x Dr.Iplier

(Do I understand this ship? No. Do I still ship it? Absolutely.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Host sat at the couch reading silently. You might be asking, how can he read with no eyes? MaGic! Anyway, he sat there for a while until a certain doctor arrived with a notebook. Host heard his footsteps at lifted his head.

"The Host was confused on why the doctor is visiting Host right now. He asks him why he wants to see him." The Host said with a confused expression. "I was thinking, Host. Since I'm a doctor, and I know what's best, I was thinking about getting some transplants for your eyes. Maybe you could finally see?" Dr.Iplier suggested.

Host chuckled and smile. "The Host was flattered that the Doctor thought of him in such a caring way. However, the Host is fine the way he is and is used to this life he lives. He politely declined, but he appreciated the thought." Dr.Iplier looked at Host with a sympathetic look in his eyes.

"I just feel bad that you don't get to see the wonders of the world. It kinda makes me feel bad." The man sat down beside Host and sighed. "If I could give you my eyes, I would. I can't do that though..."

Host nods and pats the fellow ego on the back to give him reassurance. "The Host does not need the doctor's eyes. Dr.Iplier needs those for his work."

"I just hate seeing someone who would do better with my help, but I can't get to them. I hate not helping people." Dr.Iplier confessed.

The Host sat there and crossed his arms. "The Host believed that Dr.Iplier works too hard to make others feel better rather than working for himself from time to time. It worried the Host very much."

Dr.Iplier laughed a bit at that. "I guess you're right about that. Being a doctor is stressful and it takes up all your time. Maybe I should take a break?" He asked.

The Host nodded and smiled again. "The Host agrees with the Doctor's idea. The Host wonders if he could spend time with the Doctor during his break?" The Host requested.

Dr.Iplier's eyes light up with happiness. "Of course! You're always welcome to hang out with me."

Host put his book down and stood up. He offered his hand to Iplier and he accepted and Host helped him up from the comfy couch. "The Host asks where do the two go first." Dr.Iplier wondered for a minute or two. "Lunch? I'll pay."

Host gasped at the thought of not paying. "The Host is very excited to save money." He said ecstatically.
"Again, I'm a doctor. Doctors get money, my friend." He explained. Host laughed softly at that sentance.

Host held the entrance door open for the overworked doctor and Iplier's eyes widened at the sudden polite gestures. "To the Host, it seemed only fair to be kind to the person paying." Host explained.

"Thanks, Host. That means a lot to me." Dr.Iplier thanked.
"The Host think it's no problem." Host responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(That was honestly really fun to write. I hope you all have a great day!)