Noir Mark x Reader

Why not, y'know? Why shouldn't I write about this guy?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N, the alien outlaw, finally found and captured by the space police. They sat in a lobby in one of the small chairs that littered the corners and sides of the room. Their arms crossed stubbornly and eyes lowered to the ground, refusing to make eye contact with anyone.

"Well well well..." said the voice of a man. Deep and smooth, as if he were a detective in those old noir movies. Y/N reluctantly looked up at the man, wanting to see who had that mesmerizing voice.

"What's a beauty like you doing in a place like this?" He asked. Y/N hated to admit it, but this man was very handsome and looked exactly like how Y/N imagined he'd look like when they heard him.

"That's none of your concern." Y/N said with a slight smile. The man smirked playfully, "May I at least know your name? Is that worthy of your time?" He asked sitting down beside Y/N.

"The names Y/N. What about you?"
Y/N asked.  "Everyone calls me Mark, but you can call me whatever you want.~" he winked. Y/N rolled their eyes playfully. "Fine, Absolute monstrosity." Y/N joked. "Ha!" Mark laughed.

Mark leaned in and whispered to Y/N. "What if I told you I could get us both out of here?" He offered. Y/N raised their eyebrows, "Oh? And how exactly are you going to do that? Try and fail at try to get one of the guards to fall for your comedic flirting skills?"

Mark put his hand on his chest, "Ok, that one actually hurt." He said. "It was supposed to." Y/N smirked. "And no, not like that. I think there's a teleporter over in the "confiscated items" room over there." Mark pointed at a door. "When I say go, I'll grab the keys off that sleeping gaurd over there, and get the teleporter. After that, we're home free." Mark said with a chuckle.

"Fine. I'm in." Y/N nodded. "Ok....go!" Both Mark and Y/N slowly got the keys from the gaurd and the door creaked loudly as they unlocked it, which woke up the gaurd. "Crap!" Y/N yelled. "Use the damn thing already!" They commanded. The gaurd rushed at them and the two started running down a hallway. Mark kept pressing buttons until finally it worked, at they were teleported away.

The inertia from Y/N kept them going and once they were teleported they tripped on a ledge and slipped off a cliff. "Y/N!" Mark yelled in panic. He sprinted over to his comrade and grabbed their hand. "Can't let you die so quickly." He said while grunting, trying to pull Y/N up.

Y/N was pulled up. Grasping at their chest and hyperventilating, they look around at the planet they were sent to. Red mountains everywhere and quietness was the loudest thing there except for Mark and Y/N.

"T-Thanks, Mark." Y/N said with a slight gasp. "No problem...nice to know I'm not an absolute monstrosity anymore.~" Mark said with a laugh.
"Don't get used to it, Idiot." Y/N giggled. "Only an idiot for you." Mark flirted. "That doesn't make sense. I swear you're trying too hard." Y/N frowned.

"Fine. If you're such an expert why not try your flirting expertness on me!" Mark said dusting himself off.
Y/N stood up and nodded, "Alright."
Y/N walked up to Mark and pulled on his tie, making their faces so close you could feel the other's breath of your face.

Y/N chuckled and kissed their ally. Mark was suprised, but invited the action and kissed other back as a hint of pink appeared on his cheeks. After a few seconds of the two kissing Y/N broke away from Mark and smirked and flicked at Mark's hat, making it fall off his head. "Nice hair, monstrosity.~" Y/N laughed. Mark's blush grew and he turned away from the alien outlaw.

"Fine, you win." Mark said quickly. After an awkward silence, Mark looked around the planet. A red desert, and nothing in sight.

"How do we get out of here again?" He asked. "Try the teleporter again." Y/N suggested. Mark took their hand and again they were teleported away to a world unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
YES FINALLY I GOT THIS DONE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR ME TO WRITE THIS AAAAAA. Anyways, I hope you liked it! It was really fun to write. If you have any ISWM requests go ahead and request them in my request page! Have a great day!!