Mack x Reader

HAVE ANOTHER, BECAUSE YES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N cried in the corner of an empty hallway. The ship felt so big and spacious ever since that wormhole opened up. People going missing, and now they is some sort of rebellion against the captain?! Y/N didn't hate the captain! They had to have a reason to open that wormhole, right? Y/N didn't know anymore, they just wanted it all to go away and go back to normal.

"You know...crying will not make this situation any better, Y/N." Said a familiar voice from in front of Y/N. They looked up to find Mack looking down at them with a raised eyebrow. Y/N wiped their tears quickly, "Sorry, Mack. I just needed some time to think." Y/N said tiredly. "Think about what exactly? We all know this wormhole will probably kill us, so why bother anymore?" Mack asked sitting down beside Y/N.

"I can't come to terms with that, Mack." Y/N glared at their coworker. Mack crossed his arms, "Whether or not you do...you can't deny that this could be our last conversation." Mack sighed. Y/N frowned, "Don't talk like that. That's negative, even for you! You can't possibly feel that way..." Y/N said in disbelief. "You can't." They repeated.

"Look, I don't want to believe it either!" Mack exclaimed. "But we can't just run away from the truth. Why spend your last moments in denial, you know?" He asked looking over to Y/N. Y/N sniffles and looked at the ground. "I don't want to die yet..." they said quietly. Mack stayed silent for a few seconds, most likely thinking of what to say. "I don't want to either." He responded. "There's so much I wanted to do, to say..." he confessed.

Y/N look at Mack with a suprised expression. Mack had always been reserved and seemed to detest his fellow crewmates. "Like what?" Y/N asked curiously. "It's absolutely stupid, you wouldn't believe me." He chuckled as he averted eye contact.
Y/N shrugged, "Maybe I will. You never know." They replied. "Fine..." he sighed with tired eyes.

"I am never respected like I should be in this ship." He admitted. Y/N looks at him with concern. "I just wanted someone who took me seriously." He said angrily. "I respect you." Y/N said, putting their hand on Mack's shoulder. "You do?" He asks. Y/N nodded smiled, "Of course. I respect everyone on this ship." Y/N said with a light laugh. Mack sharply exhaled and looked out into the hallway.

A crumbling sound was heard through the ship and dirt and dust fell from the ceiling. Mack and Y/N's faces turn pale. "I suppose this is it..." Mack said quietly as he looked back at you. Y/N felt tears returning, but they smiled warmly, "I'm going to miss this place..." they said with a stutter. Mack nodded and looked up at the slowly collapsing ceiling. He looked at Y/N, making eye contact. "It's been an honor, Y/N. I wish we had more time together." He said, with a short salute. You return his salute and hug him tightly. "See you on the other side."
The two of you hold each other close. You look up at him and blushed a bit.
In your final moments, you kiss Mack lovingly. He hesitates, but returns the kiss just as lovingly

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haha, wormhole go brrr

Also, sorry for the late updates, writer's block is just *amazing*
But I hope you enjoyed, and have a great day!