Noir x Criminal

Why not, y'know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Criminal sat in the chair, staring at the ground and avoiding Noir's determined stare. "Crim, it doesn't have to be like this, y'know?" Noir stated with a sigh. "Just confess, and I'll let you be. I can help you out." He added. Criminal glared at Noir, "I don't trust you at all. You don't even know me." He hissed.

Noir rolled his eyes, "You don't know me either. I never told you about all of my adventures, did I?" He asked with a smirk. Criminal docked his eyebrow curiously, "Oh? Does the cool detective have a dark past?~" he teased. "Ha...you could call it that." Noir replied. "It started out with this...strange wormhole in space." He started. Criminal's eyes widen, "You were in space?" He asked. "Long story, my attractive friend." He winked.

Criminal's face smiled faintly. "Me and my Captain got into some trouble with some space alien person." He continued. "Oh. The space police. I've heard of them before. You met them?" Criminal asked curiously. Noir smiled at Criminal, "I did." Criminal chuckled at Noir, "I gotta say, Noir. You aren't as boring as I thought." He grinned.

"Trust me now?" Noir asked. "Only a small amount, but enough to confess that I did some things." He said slouched in the uncomfortable chair. Noir cut his bonds and set Criminal free from his captivity. The two look at each other, not realizing they were inches away from each other's faces. They both turn away flusteredly and not mention their obvious nervousness.

"I know a secret exit. We can sneak out and avoid the gaurd seeing us." Noir explained. "It's a huge facility, Noir. I'm sure there are many secret exits if you just look for them." Criminal said with a small nod. "True..." Noir agreed. The two snuck down the metal hallway as quiet as a breath. They clung to the sides of the walls as if they were life support.

"Right down this hallway to the left, and we're home free." Noir whispered. Criminal didn't respond, but simply nodded. "And what exactly do you plan on doing once we escape, pretty boy?" Criminal asked after a few seconds of silence. "I have a house out in the country. Away from people. You can stay with me if you have no place to go." Noir offered. Criminal tensed, "Well...that's a suprise. That sounds nice actually." He admitted.

Noir grinned, "It's nice to have a roommate after years of living alone like this." He said quietly. "Yeah...I bet." Criminal replied. The two men escaped and reached the outskirts of the containment facility. With a relieved breath of fresh air, Noir looked back at the building, "We're free, my friend. Free." He said exhaustedly. "Yeah...free."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I kinda ran out of ideas lately and felt like I need to write an actual oneshot. I hope you enjoyed though. Sorry if it's a but mid, I'm working on it! Have a amazingly good day!