Annus x Reader

Requested by- this_Devil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annus knocked on Y/N's door and smiled to himself. Unus stood next to his side and glanced over at his dear confidante. "You seem happier than usual. You do know what day it is, right?" Unus asked with a confused expression.

"Trust me, I know exactly what today is, my friend. I just want to face it with a smile on my face. I think you should too." Annus responded softly. Unus was about to respond but the door opened to reveal Y/N at the entrance. "Hey, guys. I'm glad to see you both!" Y/N said with slight sadness in they're tone.

"We're glad to see you too, Y/N. Did you mentally prepare yourself?" Unus asked with a concerned look on his face. "I tried my best. I'm really going to miss you both..." Y/N said with a sigh.

"So will we, but there's no one I'd rather go down with." Annus said glancing at Unus. "It'll be a painful land, but at least I'm with you, my friend." He responded.

"Let's get going, shall we?" Y/N asked as they stepped out of the house and closer to their two friends. "Of course." Annus nodded.

How did all that time fly by so fast? The timer was about to hit zero, and Annus felt weird inside. N-No, I don't want to die. I don't want this to end yet. But this time, he can't respawn. Annus made eye contact with Y/N his emotions were like a whirlwind turning into a tornado. An us walked up to Y/N and stared intensely.

"Annus, what's wrong?" Y/N asked, looking up at their close ally. "May-....May I kiss you?" He asked, hoarsely. "If I must die...I want to be hally while doing so." He added.

Y/N smiled sadly and nodded. Annus then quickly kissed Y/N shortly but in a loving manner. "Goodbye, Y/N." Annus said as he waved his last goodbye.

Y/N woke up with a sudden gasp, as if they were underwater. Y/N looked around and found themselves in a dark bedroom. A door opened up that led to a bathroom. Mark walked out and looked over at Y/N. "Well, Good morning, Sleeping Beauty. I thought you'd never wake up." He joked and a small laugh.

"What happened?! Where's Unus and Annus?" Y/N asked frantically. "Who are you talking about?" He asked with a curious expression. "Y-You didn't see?" Y/N asked again. "Seems to me that you had one hell of a dream." Mark said as he sat beside Y/N.

"Yeah...a dream..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you all enjoyed this oneshot.
Now, expect a LOT of ISWM oneshots! I have a whole lot of ideas for that. Goodbye, and have a great day!