Dark x Male!Reader

(Requested by -GR1PTAPEVANS- )

(TW: SMOKING)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearly dark out and the sunset of pink and orange shined throughout the sky. Y/N was doing his usual after work activity at the skate park. Letting the wind blow through his air made him feel more alive than ever. Except being around his boyfriend, Dark, of course.

"Y/N, you must be getting tired by now. It's almost nighttime for goodness sake." Dark said with a sigh.
Y/N chuckled and walked towards him. "I'm happy to know you care about how I feel, Dark!" Y/N said with a smile as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

Y/N looked up at Dark and offered one. "You can have one, if you want." He offered. Dark nodded and grabbed it. "Before I became like this, I was in a time where smoking was the next big thing. The 1900s were definitely uh...something." Dark said with a lack of better words.

Y/N laughed and said, "Yeah, two world wars and possible nuclear war was definitely a thing that happened." Y/N joked. "Here, I'll light it for you." Y/N said as he lit the cigarette for Dark.

Dark took it and tried it, afterwards he immediately started having a coughing fit. Y/N started cracking up with laughter, "What were you talking about before? How cigarettes were ALL OVER the place in the 1900s???" He said through laughs.

"I never said I smoked in the past." He said with a strained throat. "Well it was heavily IMPLIED!" Y/N argued. "I don't think I'll been need this anymore." Dark chuckled and he handed back the cigarette. "Alright then. You said it was about time to go, didn't you?" Y/N asked as he stood up and held his skateboard.

"Yes, I did. Let's go now." He said standing up as his coughing finally stopped.

As they walked home, Y/N was talking about his day at work. Dark quietly listened as Y/N continued to rant and describe his day in detail. Dark didn't mind the long monologues, he wasn't much of a talker most of the time anyway.

Before they both knew it, they arrived at the manor. The sky turned a dark blue and black. Stars were shining and burning in the sky, so bright that they provided a small amount of light in the darkness.

"I'm EXTREMELY exhausted." Y/N huffed as they flopped down on the couch. "Well you've been skating for hours. I'm not surprised even in the slightest." Dark said sitting down next to the other man.

"It was fun though! You should try it out." Y/N offered. Dark laughed, "Picture yours truly on a skateboard...I can hardly imagine it." He replied. "I was joking. Besides, I know you aren't into sports and stuff like that. You practically a hobbit!"
Y/N teased.

"I am not a hobbit. I just take care of things in the comfort of my home." Dark explained. "That's a hobbit, Dark." Y/N said with a yawn. Dark rolled his eyes, "Are you tired?" Dark asked. Y/N nodded, "Mhm."

"Well then go to bed. The last time you slept on the couch, your back was sore and you had the worst mood the next day." Dark said, almost like a mom. "Fiiiiiine." Y/N slowly got up and went upstairs. "Love you, Dark." Y/N said from the stairs. Dark smiled, "And I as well, Dear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Yay I finally got this done! Sorry it took super long to make. Anyway, hope you all have a great day/night!!)