Actor!Mark x Reader

Requested by- this_Devil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N looked up at the lavish manor as a gust of winter wind blew through their hair. They looked down and the envelope with the invite in it as they pondered whether of not they should enter the party.

However, Y/N decided that they must see this through. After they adjusted their masquerade mask, they knocked on the door, and a butler approached.

"Bonjour!" The man said. "I see you have your invitation?" He asked, with his hand out. You smile and place the invite in his gloves hand. "Very good, enjoy the party!" He said with a grin as he led you inside.

The setting might as well have just jumped out of a daydream. Y/N stared in awe at such a manor. How could one person live so perfectly? Y/N could feel the excitement swell and the anxiousness melt away like ice on a warm sidewalk.

Y/N felt like they would suffocate in the crowds of people. It was almost as if the whole world was here, just for this party. In the midst of the chaos, they didn't notice the man in front of them. Y/N runs into the man and a loud thud rang in the ballroom.

Y/N tumbled back and braced for impact with the hard floor. However, they never hit the floor, but felt a hand on their back, keeping them from hitting the ground. "Are you ok, dear?" The man asked. He wore a red suit. He black hair was swept to the side perfectly.

Flustered and embarrassed, Y/N responds, "O-Oh...yes I am. I'm sorry for running into you, sir."
The man laughs and helps you back on your feet. "My name is Mark, yours?" Mark asked. "Y/N, it's nice to meet you Mark." Y/N said with a warm smile.

"Did you come here with anyone?" Mark asked, looking around. "No, not really..." Y/N said sadly. "Well then, perhaps you could accompany me to the dance floor? It would be nice to get to know you more, Y/N." Mark said with a smile. "Because I ran into you?" Y/N asked awkwardly. "Relationships come from unlikely places, Y/N." Mark winked and deeply laughed.

Mark took Y/N's hand and lead them to the ballroom floor. Classical music played in the background and every couple swayed to the beat. "I have to warn you, Mark. I'm not the best dancer." Y/N chuckled. "That's fine. I'm not either, but keep that between you and me." Mark whispered.

The two started dancing slowly until they were finally in line with the tempo of the symphony. "I thought you told me you were average at this!" Mark said, complimenting how well Y/N was dancing. "I'm just as suprised as you are." They respond. "Mayhaps, you have a talent for it." Mark said.

"Tell me, how do you pay for such a luxurious life like this?" Y/N asked. "My acting career. My pride and joy." Mark joked. "You're an actor? That's fantastic!" Y/N exclaimed. Mark blushed from the admiration. "It's a hard job, believe it or not." He stated. "I bet it is, since it pays so well." Y/N giggled.

Once the song ended, Mark and Y/N stepped off the dance floor and have already started to become good friends. Mark got an idea that made him smile. "I know a place that is more beautiful than here. May I show you?" He asked with his hand out. Y/N took his hand his nodded and they walked upstairs.

They arrived at a balcony made of marble and stone. Y/N gasped, it was like a palace! All of the noises from the party weren't able to be reached at this height. All that was heard was the cool breeze that occasionally blew by.

"Do you like it?" Mark asked walking near the railing. "It's so peaceful, and beautiful." Y/N said with a wide smile. "I was hoping you would like it. It's my favorite place to be in this manor." He said walking closer to Y/N. "The party is almost over. I'd hate having to say goodbye." Y/N sighed.

Mark smiled sadly, noticing that it is actually almost time to leave. He walked up close to Y/N and said, "Before you go, I would like to do something first." Y/N looked up at the taller male in confusion. Mark then broke the gap between the two of them with a kiss. After a few seconds, the two part and Y/N's face was covered in a deep shade of pink.

After a moment of awkward silence, Y/N said, "Again, all this happened because I ran into you on accident?" They joked. Mark them bursts out laughing, "I suppose so!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*laughs in doesn't know how to write kiss scenes well*
Hope you guys like the oneshot, I hope you have a great day!!