Actor Mark x Dark

Requested by- FandomNation6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was always pitch black in the void. Empty and like an abyss you could so easily get lost in and die in. However, even the darkest places have its inhabitants; its residents.

The only thing that ever roamed around the dark void was Darkiplier. It seemed like only he could enjoy a place so dark and quiet. Not even deep sea creatures would stay here.
He sat at the desk he manifested not too long ago, taking in the sound of silence in the void. He found the deafening quiet...strangely comforting.

He leaned his head back and closed his eyes, it didn't seem all too different from when he had his eyes open. It was pitch black, with nothing ahead of him. No sight nor sound...

Until he heard footsteps from beside him. His eyes shot open in shock and he quickly turned his head towards the noise. He saw who had entered his seemingly "safe space" and his mouth curled into a furious frown.

"Leave." He said sternly to the man in the red suit, Actor Mark, who was standing there with his iconic smirk. "Why would I do that? I just got here-"
He replied in a too sweet of a voice. Dark tried to hide his suprise under a unphased or angry expression.
"I don't care." Dark stood up from his comfortable chair and walked towards Actor.
"Come on, Damien. What's wrong with someone wanting to visit and old friend?" Actor asked in a sly voice, venom dripping from every word.

Dark never felt more uncomfortable with someone calling him by that name. Normally, it would only be Wilford who would call him that, and it was usually by accident. From Actor, however, he felt a new feeling that he couldn't identify, and he hated it.
"Don't call me that." He said bluntly, hiding the fact that he was caught off gaurd.
"Oh- right...you got a new name." Actor giggled and fixed his velvet suit.
"You should have kept your name. It's much better in my...very humble opinion."
Dark balled up his fists to prevent himself from hitting the man. Actor leaned again the small desk Dark had and stared at Dark. The look in his eye felt familiar to a small part of Dark, he couldn't pinpoint where Actor looked at him like that. His aura flared more red than blue.

"Damien was such a nice name." Actor muttered as he looked down at his charcoal shoes. He smiled, this time genuine...which was unsettling.
"It matched you too. When you had those pale blue eyes. Who know eyes would be that blue?" His face lit up from the memory.
Dark looked at him in confusion, why exactly was Actor here...? Why was he talking like this? He couldn't understand.
"I know you're not Damien anymore,...nor Celine." He said with a sigh as he turned to face Dark.
"However, I can't help but reminisce when I see you. The woman I loved, and my closest-"
Dark cut him off mid-sentence with an angry yelling voice
"You have the audacity to approach me like this?! What exactly are you getting at?? Why are you telling me this?!"

"BECAUSE!" Actor yelled back, grabbing the collar of Dark's suit angrily.
"I STILL LOVE THEM!"
Dark's face showed shock, which was rare to see. He blinked a couple times as he looked around. At Actor, at his hands that held his clothing, and around the void.
"Them. Singular or...?" Dark questioned.
"Celine and Damien," Actor confirmed as he let go of Dark's suit, leaving a few wrinkles in it. "I can't let it go. I refuse to. I loved them. I-...love you."

Dark was sure this was some kind of fever dream. His hands try to fix the wrinkles in his suit as he thinks of what to reply with. He was going to leave, or just yell more at the man. A part of his stopped that though. He looked at Actor and sighed heavily,
"I see."
Actor looked at him with a pleading look. He wanted a better answer.
"That's all you have to say?" He asked.
"No," Dark replied. "Actor Mark, although you're approach was...strange."
He continued
"I'm willing to let you reminisce." He smiled, not much, but it was there.
Actor smiled,
"Thank you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading this!
Sorry it took so long, high school is ROUGH lol
Anyway, have a great day, and stay hydrated!
- False <3