Criminal Mark x Reader

Requested by- this_Devil
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house was dead silent that you could hear a speck of hair drop to the floor. "Be careful, partner." Y/N's friend, Mark said. "We don't want to wake up the people here." He said

"You're the loudest one here." Y/N whispered as they rolled their eyes. Mark turned on a small flashlight once they had fully entered the house.  "My sources tell me the family here has some valuable items in here." Mark stated as he looked around the room. "Are your sources reliable though?" Y/N asked. "Super reliable." He nodded.

Mark was wearing an all black suit and sunglasses. He looked like a fashion model or something along those lines. Y/N scoffed at Mark's statement, "Let's just find whatever you're looking for." They said crossing their arms.

The room was pitch black with only the dim light from the flashlight to see. Y/N couldn't make out a thing. If they didn't know any better, they would have thought this was a void space.

Y/N started cautiously walking forward until their foot tripped on a stair step. They let out a quiet yell as they fell down, bracing for impact. They never hit the ground but instead they were caught by Mark. "You should really be more careful there." He said with a slight annoyed tone. "You don't want to get caught." He said.

Y/N blushed slightly and stood up, "Thanks." They said. Mark nodded, "No problem." Y/N dusted themselves off and continued looking. It wasn't until Y/N could finally see when red and blue lights started blaring outside the windows. A siren screamed and Mark sighed in disappointment.

"Damn...it's the cops." Mark said trying to think of a way out. "We could jump out the bedroom window down the hall, but the escape with be risky." Mark suggested. "This whole operation is risky, Mark." Y/N said. "True." He agreed. "Let's go!" He exclaimed.

The two thieves ran through the seemingly endless hallway and leaped through the window. "Ok, now we gotta run through that forest over there." Mark whispered as he pointed toward a crowd of tree. "Right." Y/N nodded. They started running until a man found them. "HEY!" He yelled.
Y/N gasped. Mark grabbed Y/N's hand, "Come on, partner. We have to go now!" He yelled.

After what seemed like hours of running, they finally lost the cops. Y/N gasoed for breath and smiled, "We're alive..." they said out of breath. "Yeah. Thankfully." Mark said with a deep sigh. "You're pretty good for a newbie." Mark winked. "Better than you?" Y/N smirked. "HA! We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for being patient with my writing! I've been very busy as of late.  I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day! <3