Damien x Reader

Requested by- InSpaceWithAnIdiot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien wanted everything to be perfect. Location, time, clothing, and the right words. He had it all planned out and memorized every word he would tell to Y/N. It was a beautiful Saterday afternoon and the sun began to set, causing the sky to be coated in orange, pink, and white. Y/N was in their most beautiful formal attire and sat down on the ridge of a stone water fountain.

Their boyfriend, Damien held their hand while sitting next to them, watching the sunset. Y/N couldn't help but admire Damien's apperance. His smooth black suit, perfect hair, and blue ocean eyes they could swim in for hours. The two made eye contact and Damien knew it was the perfect moment.

Damien stood up and Y/N looked at him, confused. "Y/N, my dear, I love you with my full heart and soul. Do you know that?" He said smiling at Y/N. Y/N giggled, "Of course I do, and I feel the same way." They respond. Damien chuckles softly and kneels on one knee in front of Y/N. They look at Damien in confusion and shock "Damien...?" They said quietly.

"Y/N. My darling, love, and everything I hold dear, I have loved you since the moment I laid eyes on your perfect face. Every day with you has been nothing short of amazing. I would love-" He then pulled out a ring and Y/N gasps softly. "I would love to experience that every moment I wake up til the moment I fall asleep." Damien laughed nervously "W-What I'm trying to say is, Y/N will you marry me-"

Damien was cut off by Y/N kissing him lovingly and giggling to themselves. "Of course, Damien. I-I would love to marry you!" They said happily. Damien smiled widely and put the ring on Y/N's finger. "Woah...this is absolutely amazing." He said stuttering a bit by Y/N's responce.
Damien hugged Y/N tightly and kissed them while holding them close to him. "Best day ever." Y/N stated. "Agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this oneshot was a bit short ;-; but I hoped you enjoyed! Have a great day!