2. A New Danger

The man took a deep breath and started to speak:

- Years ago, an explosion happened on an abandoned exoplanet, many of our coworkers died there, but the worker drones we built started their own society. They built buildings, they started jobs... They--

- This is getting boring old man, speed things up a little. Said Dio. You don't want me to kill you right?

The man wiped some sweat from his forehead and continued:

- After that happened, the dangers these robots could provide to earth were unlimited. If they could built their own society in a matter of months, just imagine what they could do if they decided to attack us. We would stand no chance, so...

Jotaro kept his eyes on Dio for any sudden movement as the man continued:

- We used our skills to make three murder drones and sent them to that planet with only one goal. They had to wipe out all the robots that were living there until there was nothing left.

Then Jotaro decided to speak:

- Okay old man, cool story but what does it have to do with Dio, what brought you to the conclusion of bringing back this bastard.

- Keep talking Jotaro... Keep talking... Once this guy stops his little story I'm going to rip your head off. Said Dio with a smile.

The man then stated:

- Well, to answer your previous question Jotaro, something went wrong with our plan. One murder drone teamed up with one of the worker drones and they destroyed the other two.

- So much for "best technology in the world"... Dio said silently.

- And so... When we had no hope left, we learned about the story of the "World's most powerful stand user". But then we learned that you, Jotaro, somehow destroyed him, so we had to bring him back to life in hope of destroying the worker drones.

Dio smiled and asked:

- And why do you want these drones dead so badly.

- We believe that the one that teamed up with our murder drone wants to destroy humanity.

- Hmph. Dio became annoyed but he brushed it off with a quick laugh. And if I accept, what is in for me..?

The man smiled and answered:

- We have been researching interdimensional travel, if you succeed in your mission, we will send you to a new dimension so you can continue your OWN plans... A world... Without Joestars.

Dio was shocked from what he heard, he had to admit, this plan was perfect for him, but before he could answer, Jotaro said:

- Good grief... If you really believe hat DIO is trustworthy for this kind of mission, then you are a fool.

Dio started to smile as he realised what Jotaro was about to say:

- I am coming as well, if what you are saying is true, then the sooner we end this the better.

Dio's plan became even better than what he expected, now he could kill Jotaro on that planet and the company would never know.

Dio said with a happy face:

- How good of you to accompany me in this journey Jotaro...! I say we make a deal, you will not do anything stupid and in return I WON'T do anything stupid, deal? Says Dio as he extends his hand for a handshake.

Jotaro was hesitant to shake hands with that monster, but then he thought that if they complete this mission he will never see Dio again and that was enough for him.

Jotaro extended his arm and eventually he shook his hands with Dio.

Dio was smiling but Jotaro... Not so much.

The man then said:

- Okay, now that we have that out of the way, get ready, in a few hour we will sent you to space.

Dio then said with a smile:

- Great... I can't wait... He said giving an evil smile to Jotaro.

Some hours later:

Jotaro was talking to the phone with his mother:

- I am going to be away for some time.

- Really? Did something happen?

- No, it's nothing serious, don't worry.

- Okay, just be careful. I love you jotaro!

Jotaro hesitated at first, but then he said:

- I love you too mum...

He quickly hanged up, Dio came up to him with a space suit and said:

- Come on, we don't have all day.

Jotaro then walked past him with a serious look on his face, it was time for another big crusade for him, but in the end, he won't have to see Dio again and everyone will be safe.