8. Redemption

Dio looked over to the drone with the mustache and asked:

- And who are you supposed to be?

The robot then said:

- The bes-- I mean... The former best dad in the world!

Uzi finally begins to get her vision back as she looks at her father with shock:

- D... Dad?

- Hello Uzi...

Jotaro is very confused at this point,
how can a robot have a kid?

Dio then smiled and said:

- Touching reunion, but I have to tell you it's too late. Your kind is history the moment we finish with you.

The father then says:

- Not as long as I am standing! GET THEM BOYS!

All the drones around him start throwing random staff at Jotaro and Dio while they both stop time to dodge most of the items.

As this is happening, Uzi is taken away from the battlefield by her dad, while she is at his arms she says:

- Dad wait! What about N?

- I am sorry Uzi, first I need to get you as far away from here as possible.

Despite her demands, he took her out of the building so she can be safe.

Meanwhile Dio was screaming at Jotaro:

- WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?!

Jotaro tried to focus on dodging the stuff that were thrown at them.

Meanwhile, Uzi's dad let Uzi somewhere safe, away from the battlefield.

She then said:

- Wait, don't tell me that you are going in there!

- I must go Uzi, the others are waiting for me.

- But dad, these two, they are extremely powerful, you will be made into scrap!

- Well... You are practically right, but thanks to my coworkers, I have some backup.

He then clicks a walkie talkie on his hand and says:

- Do it now, remember to jump out.

Before Uzi could ask what his plan was, she saw a truck coming full force on the building where the fight was going on.

Uzi questioned:

- What...? When did you get all of this?

- When I abandoned you, I soon realised how wrong I was... And how I disappointed you as a father... So I gathered my squad and got ready for an attack that could possibly happen in the future.

He then looks back at the building:

- Well it looks like that attack came... But not how we thought.

The truck smashed through the walls, catching Jotaro and Dio off their guards.

It was aiming straight at Jotaro and before he could even react, it hit him at full speed and smashed him in the other side of the building.

Dio's eyes widen as he realises what just happened.

While in complete shock he managed to mumble some words: