4. Now We Are Strangers?

Dio was silently sleeping inside a dark room of the spaceship, they were traveling for hours and hours so the whole crew was tired.

Suddenly, while he was sleeping he started to see a light again, he knew exactly who that was because it is the exact same entrance.

- Do you have to bring the blinding light everywhere you go? Said Dio angrily.

This time he received no answer, he then asked:

- What? You can't speak all of the sudden? Just when I thought you wouldn't shut up Jojo.

He just sat there, alone in the white nothingness that the light brought in his dark soul.

He closed his eyes, trying to think of something else so the time can pass by faster.

Although after a while, he had to admit, the silence was getting him on edge.

But then the voice returned:

- Dio...

- Hmm? You are late on your little monologue Jojo. I was thinking that you will never say anything this time.

- Dio... I need you do something for me.

Dio thought that what he was seeing was fake, so he wouldn't mind listening.

- Make it quick. Said Dio.

- Please, whatever you do, protect Jotaro.

- Hmph! He tried to hold back his laughter. This will be pretty hard Jojo, I am already holding myself back not to rip his head off.

- Dio, please. Take it as a dead man's wish.

Dio closed his eyes frustrated, he then said:

- Whatever you say Jojo.

- Thank you...

Jonathan disappears in thin air as Dio crosses his arms again. He was all alone again, he thought about what Jonathan wanted.

- So that little brat is my responsibility now? Hmph. You joestars are truly stupid.

Then everything around him turned red, flames and screams could be heated around him.

- Well this is new...! What is going on?

Then out of the flames came out a figure, that figure brought some horrible memories to Dio.

- You... Said Dio angrily.

The figure revealed itself to him, Dio then said:

- It surprises me that a monster like you is even allowed to enter hell... Father...!

With his father standing before him, the old man spoke:

- You little shit, what do you think you are doing?

-...

- Don't tell me you really are going to protect Jotaro, you took everything from this family, you took everything you wanted from this useless world, just like I told you. Immortality, strength of a thousand men... And stand power.

-...

- If you are still my son, you will go and kill Jotaro when you have the chance. Got it?

Dio was getting angrier with every second that passed.

- What? You became deaf or something? I guess you don't understand what is happening boy. I am--

- No. Says Dio angrily. Remember when you gave me that letter? The debt that the joestar family owned you? I might have gotten everything I wanted, but I was a fool to listen ton am alcoholic like you.

His father's eyes widen as he said:

- What the hell are you taking about?!

- Remember mother? The woman you made to work till her death?

Dio spits on his father face, just like he did when he was young when he was standing in front of his grave.

- I stopped being your son as soon as your filthy soul escaped your body. I am not taking orders from you old man...! Not from Jojo... AND NOT FROM ANYBODY ELSE!

Dio made the world appear beside him and before his father could say anything, he punches through his father's stomach.

- You... Son of a...!!! Said his father angrily.

Then two beams come out of Dio's eyes and cut his father in two. Then all of a sudden, Dio wakes up with sweat all over his face.

- Why am I dreaming about this...? Although I don't mind killing that sack of shit every night.

Dio then thought to himself:

- Is Jonathan's body trying to tell me to protect Jotaro? But why now? After all this time!

Then the spaceship started to sake, Dio then saw they were entering the planet they were told about. It looked haunted and didn't seem very friendly, he then told to himself:

- Whatever it is... There is no time to think about it, hmph...! Time to get to work.

Dio exited his room and found Jotaro with the other crew members, Dio said:

- Hey brat, are you ready?

Jotaro crossed his arms as they both heard the spaceship landing, he then said:

- Good grief... Let's do this.