10. The Hero

The father of Uzi looks at Dio's hands and says:

- You bastard...! Those were my coworkers... My friends!

Dio then looks at his own hands and says:

- Oh please, is this supposed to be my fault?

- What do you mean...? Asks the father.

- If you think about it, you sent them in a suicide mission, don't tell me that you thought that you would win with the help of those pathetic drones.

Uzi's father tightens his fist, he knows that this is all his fault, he sent his coworkers to die in an attempt to defeat a possible human attack.

He questions his leadership and all of what he has done in his life, from the moment he put down his wife after she was stung from a murder drone, to the point where he abandoned Uzi.

But suddenly, all of his thoughts are broken as Dio suddenly appears in front of Uzi.

- What in the-- Says Uzi in shock.

Dio wastes no time and grabs her by the neck and lifts her off the ground while her father watches in horror.

- UZI!!!

Then Dio smiles as he says:

- I will kill her first, to make you suffer!

Her father's eyes widen as he is frozen from the fear. He needs to step up again, but he can't move from the fear.

- D... Dad...! Says Uzi while she struggles to get out of Dio's grasp.

The father is tights his fist as he is not about to let himself run away like last time.

He could almost hear his wife's voice calling to him:

- Khan...

Khan Doorman, the former best father in the world, gets a hammer from the ground that was left buried and stares at Dio.

He then shouts:

- HEY!

Dio stops trying to crash Uzi's neck and without even staring at Khan, he then starts to chuckle and says:

- Don't tell me you are going to fight me old man, you don't stand a chance against me.

Khan then screams at him:

- Take... Your hands... OFF MY DAUGHTER...!!!!

Uzi couldn't believe what was happening, for all her life, she disliked her father, but there he was, trying to save her, trying to keep his little girl safe.

She sees him running to Dio with the hammer and tries to hit his legs with it.

Dio dissappears and Khan almost hits Uzi, he then says to her:

- Are you okay?

- Yeah... I am now... Thanks dad...

Khan turns around while extending his arms, trying to keep his daughter safe while also trying to spot where Dio went.

A snow storm was starting to form and his visions became even worse as mist begun to line up.

He then heard a laugh coming from in front of him as the snow begun to fall, he sees Dio standing in front of them while clapping his hands:

- Truly amazing, but you are just delaying the inevitable!

Khan then says to him:

- I killed him... Didn't I?