5. A New World

The big doors opened, revealing the outside of the planet. It was dark, mist was all over the place and above all else, there was snow everywhere.

Upon the many crates and scraped bodies of drones, it was menacingly silent.

Before they could leave, a crew member came in front of them and gave them some small devices so they can communicate with each other. They put them on their ears despite Jotaro not wanting to be hearing Dio's voice in his ear all day.

The crew member waited for them to exit as he said:

- Good luck! All of humanity is counting on you!

- Thanks for reminding... Said Jotaro silently.

When they got out of the spaceship, the door quickly closed and the ship flew away.

When it left and there was nothing in the air anymore, Dio commented:

- Finally... He put his hands on his helmet. Fresh air...! He said as he took off his helmet.

Jotaro was shocked by that but he quickly remembered:

- Right, you are a vampire, you don't need oxygen.

- He rips his suit into pieces, revealing his old classic look (from part 3). Glad you remembered Jotaro, now let's get to work. You want this to end as fast as I do. He said with an evil smile.

- Whatever you s--

Jotaro is caught by the neck as Dio says:

- But let's get some things out of the way Jotaro, you might have the world in your arsenal right now, but I am far superior to this technique. If you dare try something funny you will regret it. So...don't make me kill you!

He throws Jotaro in the floor like it's nothing, he then says:

- So if you agree to all of that... He extends his hand to him. I will hapilly work with you. He says with a smile.

Jotaro slaps Dio's hand away from his face and he gets up on his own.

- Now... From where do we start?

Jotaro looks around, his eyes catches a huge door with a hole smashed through it. Dio notices that and says:

- Let's go see our friends, shall we?

Jotaro doesn't answer and starts to walk towards it, Dio follows from behind him.

While through the snow that was keep on pouring, they looked around to only see trashed machines everywhere.

- This must have been where the accident happened. Said Dio.

- The one the old man was talking about? Yeah... I think so too.

As they kept walking, Dio could swear that he was hearing some noise coming from around them, he didn't say anything.

When they finally reached the door, light came from it, Dio kept his distance as Jotaro said:

- What? Afraid of a little light?

- Shut up. He said angrily.

- It's only a small lamp, calm down.

-...

Dio walked in, the metal floor came in contact with his feet as he looked in front of him. A small hallway made by destroyed doors and smashed open ventilation shafts.