3. Hello "Brother"

Many hours have passed since the take off of the spaceship, Jotaro was sitting beside Dio to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

As Jotaro was keeping his eyes in him, Dio clearly became annoyed and wanted to kill him right there, but then, a figure flashed from the face of Jotaro.

- Hey, what is wrong with you? Said Jotaro.

- Hmph! This damn... Visions!

Jotaro raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms, he asked:

- Visions? Are you going crazy or something?

Dio closes his eyes for a moment and says:

- Every since I died and up to the moment I came back, something has been wrong.

Jotaro is confused by the sweat that appeared on Dio's forehead.

- I had a veeeerry long conversation with the man I hated the most when I was in there. Maybe I was at the gates of the afterlife and HE decided to talk to me. How pathetic.

- Jonathan... Said Jotaro knowing who Dio was talking about.

Dio became silent upon hearing that name, Jotaro then said:

- Speak up Dio.

- Dio closed his eyes. You are not going to see me again at the end of this mission so I may as well give you some answers.

Dio crossed his arms with his eyes still closed and continued:

- Let's start.

Two week prior:

Dio was sitting down, with Jonathan on his right talking to him. Two brothers that haven't seen each other for a long time.

- Dio, after all this time I have to say... You haven't change at all! Said Jonathan with a concerned look on his face.

- Tch..! Why do YOU care? I destroyed everything you ever loved, I outsmarted you and in the end, I defeated you!

Jonathan crossed his arms and said:

- Dio, I have spend many years in this place, waiting for you to eventually arrive. Please, swallow your pride and let me help you get into the better path!

- A bettwr path! Don't make me laugh! I would rather burn in hell than be with you!

Jonathan then got reminded of something:

- "Burn" you say? Now you reminded me of something Dio, there is someone that would like to see you.

Dio looks at him with a raised eyebrow as Jonathan doesn't move, then Dio hears the barking of a dog.

- Danny! Come here!

Dio was shocked, the dog that he burned alive was here with Jonathan. Danny sat beside Jonathan but once it saw Dio it started to bark loudly.

- Fucking dog... Said Dio angrily. I see what you are doing Jojo, you are trying to make me feel guild for Aaaaalll the bad things I have done!

- I am not doing anything, I just want to talk with you.

-...?

- I have spend a lot of time here to think, let's just say I needed to have a word with you.

Back to the present:

- And he lectured me for all the things I have done until I came back to life.

Jotaro didn't know what to say, Dio broke the silence by saying:

- What? I thought you wanted some answers.

- You killed a dog, killed Jonathan's
Father and then took his body, what am I supposed to say?

Dio crossed his arms and prepared for the insults that were about to come from Jotaro:

- Am I supposed to say that you are a complete monster? Because if that's what you want to hear, then good.
You are, the most pathetic being in the whole universe, the most jealous, the most hateful, the most vengeful and perhaps the most stupid man I have ever met!

Jotaro then got up and walked to another room, wanting to not continue the conversation any longer.

Dio sat there, thinking to himself:

- I guess you were right Jojo, I am a monster. But from this day on... He looks at his hand an makes ice appear all over it. I will be my OWN monster.