prologue

Happy reading......

She was laying her head on her mother's lap while her mom was caressing it,stroking and oiling her long and silky hair soon her eyes felt heavy  and she dozed off  involuntarily.

She felt wet, was it raining?rain in the room?soon a heavy splash of water was poured onto her and she instantly wake up from her beautiful dream,it happened again.its another day.

"Sleeping queen will you get up from that bed or till i drag you"here come her aunty's voice.

she got up and greeted her aunt who just hissed and left the room not before reminding her of her weekly chores which have became part of her by now since she started living in their house when her parent died.

she walked to the bathroom to do her morning routines and ablute,she prayed her fajr prayer and said morning azkhar.then headed out to start the house chores

First she cleaned the living room,then tidied up the dining room and  proceeded to the kitchen to make breakfast, after that she washed the plates and tidied up the kitchen.and finally it's done, she ate her share of the breakfast without waiting for her uncle who she usually eat with.

Her uncle liked her,he was a very nice man,he provided her with all that she needed, he treats her as his own daughter. but his wife can't cooperate with him, she take it as a responsibility to make her life a living hell.she despised her alot because of her mother.she wanted to try liking her but she couldn't even pretend.

She finally left to school,she was writing her final exam in fashion designing. She liked fashion so much like her mother who was a fashionista.she inherited it from her mother who owned a jewelry empire named Elegant strands. And a fashion house before, which her Aunt,her mother's twin sister is handling now.
she has the passion for building her own fashion company.she wanna be a couturier.

After her exam she met her best friend Zainab.they were friends since childhood,she was her human diary and shoulder to cry on,a sister from another mother, they were their neighbors back then when her parents were alive, and when her parent died and she moved to her uncle's(her dad's junior brother) house, their friendship never terminated.they went to the same college and also the same university and studied the same course.

Zainab was married for six months,she got married to the love of her life,Musaddiq.they love each other so much.

She was in her room reading novels.she is a book nerd, she read tons of book, her uncle bought books for her as gift because he knew she like reading them.she find peace when reading books,she even have a small study room where she kept her book.Safiyya barged into her room with tons of cloths in her hand and threw it at her,eyed her and said "iron this cloths and keep it neatly in my closet"with that she walked out rolling her eyes.that was her cousin, they were two ladies and one male,both of her female cousins were arrogant and unpleasant like their mom but the male, Omar Farouq was lovely and nice like his dad.This coarseness and rudeness was their personality,they made sure they torture  lilarh all the time.she is one year older than Safiyya and four years older than Rufaida but they never respect her.
She sighed and got up to do as she was told, she had to, if she needed not to face the warranted consequences.
Later that day,her uncle called her to his living room to discuss an *important matter* as he put it.

********************************

"Good evening daddy"she greeted after making her self comfortable on the couch she knew he would scold her if she sit on the lush carpet

"Evening, how are you"

"I'm fine how is work"

"Its fine dear"

They talked for a while before he decided to talk about the occasion why he called her.

"I have something to tell you and please don't think negatively about it"he paused but proceeded

"I received a wedding proposal from my old friend and also your father's friend,he asked for your hand in marriage "she felt a pang in her heart,marriage,she never thought about marriage, she had no interest in romanticism at all for some vague reason .she wanted to build her empire before falling in love or getting married.

"And i accepted it with out hearing from you,you know i won't choose a wrong person for you right?"he asked and waited expectantly for her reaction,as expected,her astoundment was not disguised

"Who was that daddy?"she finally asked

"My friend Ahmad bindawa for his son Aaryan Ahmad Bindawa"he said excitedly

She Thought for some minute,she ofcourse remembered her father's friend Ahmad bindawa, chairman of AB Group and companies.this man has many branches both in Nigeria and other countries.he deals with many companies,hotels industries,restaurants,super markets, telecom Hospitals, and many more.He has three children,one son and two daughters.His son is the CEO of the AB group and CO.she have never seen him,yeah he studied abroad .but she heard alot about him from many magazines since he takes over the company.

"okay Daddy i know you will not hurt me intensionally and you'll choose the best for me. "she said with a cracked voice,she was always  obedient,she could never say no to him.

"Are you sure dear?"he asked

"Yes dad, anything for you."

"Thanks for accepting it dear,they will be here tomorrow and you'll get to know him,your wedding date will be fix tomorrow."  he said happily

"Thank you so much, Good night daddy"with that she headed to her room with the thought of her getting married,How would she live a married life with a person she knows nothing about,How can she adjust to it,How is he,Is he nice or arrogant,will he love her?Would he care for her?so many questions ranted in her mind which were left unanswered until time reveals it.

She went to her room and offered two nafl and asked for Allah's guidance to guide her to the right path and then drifted in to la la land.

########
Chapter one 💃💃💃
1272 words
manage it  please i know its boring right,bear with me ,there are hot chapters ahead don't miss it,tighten your seat belt and drive to Lilarh and Aaryan love story.😍🤞

Her picture at the top 🖕
And also the book cover.

Please

Vote
Comment
Share😊
Follow