chap 9: Visit and preparation

**Just for once I want someone to be afraid of loosing me.**

*****

A A R Y A N

AHHh,the sun isn't friendly today.

I have been waiting for almost 30mins at the compound of this mansion and it's so annoying, though I wouldn't blame her it's all Ammiey's doing,inviting some one at a die minutes and asking me to come take her.even though I am mad but I can't refuse.she will chop my head like last time when she ask me if I have been calling her since she is already my fiancee,she force me to call her saying she traveled I have to call and ask her how is she.but I don't regret it the moment I hear the melidious voice of hers that melt away my heart in a second.

"Hey there"A lady around Aaliyah's age said

"Hi"I said shortly,they so much look alike.

"You must be Aryan I'm Amaya Lilarh's cousin"

"Nice to meet you"

"I have heard alot of things about you from lilarh"

" I hope they are all good "

"Ah no,it's good "
"Sorry we kept you waiting,she will be out in a minutes"

"Okay"

Just at that moment I heard some clicking sound of shoes and i raise up my head to look at.my breath hitch at the sight of her.her eyes never ceases to amaze me whenever I look at her they are so golden that they shine and twinkle like a star and when the sun reflect on it as the green look like a washed out emerald they are rimmed with the thickest lashes that fans her cheeks each time she blink them.

she has a very perfect body shape that compliment her tallness though she wasn't that tall but average.her skin glowing and dazzling,a very beautiful smile on a her face that makes her two sided dimples prominent.she is clad in elegant black Abaya that compliment her milky skin tone with a matching veil, Oh wow she's perfect.

You must be wondering why I'm here right and I haven't stop this from happening. I also asking myself this question.
Well the moment I look at my parent faces and see the happiness vividly showing on their face that have been long since I saw it, I feel proud of myself like if this alliance will make them this happy then why would I ruin it,If they believe this is the best for me why would I say no,if they love her to this extend why wouldn't I find something about her that will make me like her. So I decided to go for that since I never go beyond what my parent says and I never regret that. I'm always the obedient child so why would I ruin it now.

"Ah finally her royal highness grace us with her presence"the lady said

"Assalamualaikum, Good afternoon"

"Wa'alaikum Salam"

"Sorry I have kept you waiting for long"she apologize,I couldn't help but loosen my anger a little because of how her melidious voice sounded

"Never mind let gets going"

"Ohhhh match made in heaven, you two look Soo perfect Together I couldn't wait to see your kids , they would surely look so revashing."Amaya gushes, taking her phone to click some pictures.

"waqah : Shameless"lilarh said in anoyyance  her nose twitching

"What, I just stated the fact"

"Ikhrasiy...tammaki. : Shut up your mouth"

"Rajuluki Waseem jiddan: your man is very handsome" she whisper to her,she send a deadly glare toward her and get into the car,her face flush a little.
I smiled the fact that they doesn't know I speak Arabic.Arabic is my first language I speak it fluently more than English, Ammiey is shuwaArab and I spend more than six years in Saudi Arabia since when I'm five years old.