Chap 14: ten questions

Life is like riding bicycle,to make it balance you've to keep moving.

Unedited

L I L A R H

The next day I wake up by 8am.I decided to be a good wife as I promise my grandmother.so I showered and get dressed in native wears .I walk down the stairs.I heard some noises towards the end of the corridor so I waltz there to check. It's a room at the end and the noises are coming from there.
I turned the handle of the door and it's opened.I pushed the door and walk in.
I was taken by surprise  as I stepped into what looked like a gym.so its the gymnasium Maria  is talking about the other day.

And there he's Infront of me wearing just a sweet pant. His naked torso glistening with sweats as he was flexing his arms,his back was to me, flexing his body and kicking a punching bag hanging in the middle of the room.

OH MY. What a sexy picture.his hard and broad back,the toned muscle of his arms, and his firm golden skin,How can someone be so hot and sexy. It's a crime.

He might have sensed my presence,he turned and look at me, His beautiful curly hair were tousled. His chest is even more fascinating.his abs.. Oh no let's not talk about that.
I am sure I was also ogling him with my mouth wide open.

He gave me a knowing smile as he caught me ogling, i turned my gaze embarrassingly to look around the room when he caught me staring.

"Like what you see" He said smirking. I look down blushing.
I was so embarrassed.

He is your husband girlll  my conscience said. I glance at him,he's staring at me with so much intensity.

"Good morning" I said so to reduce the awkwardness.

"Morning" he greeted back.

"You wake up early today"he said,I shrugged
"Usually I have to finish work out before you wake up"He continues lifting up to..... What I don't know, While I stand there watching how his biceps flex.

After done with horizontal sitted leg press, cable biceps bar, cable triceps bar,lat pulldown. He sat down sweating profusely. He gulped down some water.
Like I was rooted there, I stayed watching his every moves like some sort of TV show.

I spotted a towel near me so I picked it and walk toward him.
I handed him the towel to wipe the sweats.
I wish I can do it by self. Ohgrh
What's wrong with me today.

He was surprised by my little gesture.but still he took it thanked before doing so.

"Lemme get shower" he said

I went to the kitchen I decided to make breakfast today.so I make some fries, omelette.and Chicken soup. A mug coffee and a plate of sliced fruits.

He came out clad in white shirt with a black sweet pant.he look so handsome.

"Uhm so delicious,you cook? He said taking spoonful of the soup.

"How did you know"

"I know the chef's food" yeah she once said she serve the Bindawa's for yrs. We get along so much in this two weeks mayhap we have the same Aptitude at cooking.

Later that day I decided to visit his study to see what he's doing. So I made blueberry muffins with coffee to go with.

I knocked twice,I heard a faintly come in,so I went in.its my first time coming here and to say the study room is luxurious is an understatement.every single thing in there scream 💰. everything is well designed and furnished in white color.with a little touches of black here and there.i feel like I was transported to another house not the one I've spent two weeks in.so white glistening everywhere.I couldn't help but admire the interior design of the room.he surely have a great tastes. My Mr Hottie was seated on his swivel chair in front of his large mahogany desk with his MacBook in front of him and few papers scattered here and there. Looking handsome as always. He was so engrossed in what he was doing that he didn't even give me a glance .
Why is he always busy with work? Doesn't he have any hobby.