Chap 16 : Gala night

Don't set your goals by what people seem important

Unknown POV

*******

As she remove her reading glasses stretches her arms .she put a bookmark on the right page she stopped reading. The Azhan was called so she proceed to the bathroom to ablute and pray. A sudden knock was heard at the door from the room. He entered and find her seated on the prayer mat saying some zikrs. He got seated on the edge of the bed admiring her,its just so Seren watching her how she very much concentrate on what she's doing.he then picked the book on the side bed table titled " It end with us by colleen hoover"
"Hmm a book nerd" he muttered.he looked up glancing at the coffee table were tons of books are all scattered here and there. So many books that got him wondering how she find time reading them.she disorganized the table trying to find a book and when she found it she left it with out arranging them back. Even after he talked and warned her about disarraying his room but yet she couldn't keep to his word or rather he is so perfectionist and indefectible for her own self, although she is well organized and elegant lady but when it comes to his impeccable and immaculated self she can't compete.

Yes she is still to return back to her room even after the house is fumigated the next day after the gecko incident. But as she despised that repugnant creature and scared of it,she never step her leg in that room again,he tried to calm her but all his efforts were in vain due to some disastful incidents that happened back then. So he have no other option than to ask Maria to pack some of her belongings to his room since she rejected other rooms.Whenever she need anything she would ask Maria to bring it to her from there.

"Welcome back" she greeted him after praying.To which he nodded still examining the book in his hand.

"What do you gain after reading such books" He ask pointing toward the coffee table.

"Many things,you'll never understand"

"Tell me I will try"

"Reading is educational,you get knowledge whenever you read,some time its fantasy,Fun,When ever I read I would be happy because my mind will be transfix to another world forgetting the chaos of my life.whenever I'm bored or sad I will read and feel enlightened.sometime you got to fall in love with a character, you'll feel like you want to meet him/her in reality "

"Have you ever cry for a book"

"Ofcourse I did many times,I'm just so softhearted whenever the person I like in the book die or he is in critical condition or being mistreated it makes me feel like I'm the one."

"You are just like Hanan,It's just a mere fiction,why would you feel it so hard"

"Yeah it is a fiction but some times it happens in reality I use to think that may be some one have experience that "

"It's just waste of time to me"

"Whattt"

"Ehen why would you just waste your time and read other people work and just get emotional even cry sometimes"

"But it makes you to be kind to the world,you got to think that every one has his own problems and battle so you don't have to add yours to others"

"Hmmm you're really deep in to reading"

"Ofcourse it's my first love" she said which take him by surprise

"Oh let me not forget a friend of mine is hosting a gala party so he invited us, tonight"

"Okay" she saild gladly. She is so happy wanted to feel the world outside the four wall of the house.its just so boring even though she have already started her internship at elegant strands due to Aunty Sakina's persistent she have to blackmailed her before she agreed.she kept saying she needs a new environment with a new formats,she wanted to stand on her own feet in an environment she knows no one,no but be to misjudge her, no one would be scared of her being the owner and a boss to them.
But her aunt is not having that saying she needs to be familiar with the place and work since she is going to rule the house and the store in a short time.