chap 8: touring Mauritania 2

...

There are times in life when instead of complaining,you do something about your complaint.

*****

L I L A R H

                  Ignore the typos

   ******

The sun has just rised,the birds are chirping,the cocks are crowing loudly.i finish reciting my Quran and offer two unit salat al_ishraq (post sunrise prayer) and I decided to go down and have my morning tea and walk.i descend the stairs and sashayed toward the kitchen,the house is so quiet everyone is asleep.

I decided to make my tea since it's the first thing I drink in the morning. I started preparing when I hear some movement At the backyard,i check and I see jaddatie coming from her garden with some fruits and herbs.

"Sabahal khayr jaddatie: good morning grandma"

"Sabahun noor hafeedatie kaifek: morning granddaughter how are you"

"I am fine granny"

"Good so why are you up early today"she ask trying to wash her fruits and herbs.so I help her with that

"I just finished my recitation so I decided to have some tea and walk around and you know we have a trips today so I want to prepare for it"I said grinning thinking about our trip to town of tergit and tichit.and tomorrow we will travel choum where we will ride a camel.

"You sound like a small child gifted a sweet"

"I can't wait to travel to tergit.the place is so breathtaking.the flies, glowing and glistening insects and cricket chirpings make the environment more charming and haunting symphony"she nod her head in understanding

" We will also travel to Choum tomorrow to ride a camel there it's have been long since I ride it"

"You should have ride the one at home than travel to Choum just ride it there"

"It's very beautiful there sorrunded by a tumbling sand dunes.and the best part is the endless pouring of tea and chatter from the Bedouin I want to go there and experience it and take some video for history and parhaps grandma Noora Will be angry at me for not visiting her"

"Oh yes Noora Would also put the blame on me for you not visiting her she would say I was the one that stop you from visiting her"

Grandma Noora Is the younger sister of jaddatie she live in Choum with her family.she is very nice to be with.we are planning on spending two days there before we return back

We nattered a little,she make the sweet Mauritania tea for me which is very good I can't stop imbibing it.we drink it together.

"How is your uncle treating you"she suddenly ask

"Very good, he's very caring and loving"
I said remembering my uncle,I haven't called him yesterday I was busy visiting my relatives.its just four days remaining for me to go back to Nigeria where I belong.suddenly I feel pang in chest for leaving this country,I feel like living here forever maybe because of what is awaiting me there.

That trouble daughters and the marriage.ohff

" Wa zawjatuhu:  And his wife"

"Nothing change"I muttered

"Don't worry its just a moment of Time everything will be alright keep praying"