chap 13: Dance in the rain

...And I fell for you like a raindrops

L I L A R H

It's have been two weeks since I got married,all I could say is,it's the most boring days of my life,all I do is to eat,watch Netflix,read books and sleep, sometimes I design some clothes.nothing more nothing less.you could be thinking where my husband dearest is,well all he do is to wake up early in the morning and go to work, comeback late at night when I'm fast asleep,on weekends he spends it in his study room,he only came out when is time to pray or time to eat which is the only time I get to meet him. All I can say is he is quite workaholic.

Its a Saturday morning, its raining cats and dogs since morning. the month of August is the best month of my life Because of rainfall,how it lashes out in fury rising with the din of morning traffic,its great metallic wings smashing against the ground, heating the air with increasing intensity.I love water,I really enjoyed playing with it when ever I got the chance I'll never let it slip.i love rain when it catches me by surprise,I love rain even if it ruins the picnic,one of my favorites things to do on earth is to listen to the rain when I can really concentrate on it. Its only say that within each life rain must fall and this rain is in reality the pain, sorrow, Challenges, difficulties disappointments and struggle of true road of life.

Those who says only sunshine brings happiness have never danced in the rain.
I was kind of child that spend most of the time in bathroom or swimming pool playing with water,I bath more than seven times a day just to feel the water on my skin make me happy,when ever I'm angry or piss I will just shower and then I'm cool, That's why I'm called a mermaid or fish by my friends. Rain is soothing... nutritious...and absolutely essential to my being.

Since morning I'm at the balcony watching and enjoying how the rain mercilessly beat the soil and how the soil release it warmed scent that can calm a grieving heart.listening to the murmur of the water, and how the clouds float across the sky.
it urges me to just enter the rain and play like I used to.after many thoughts I get down and went towards the kitchen to the backyard.its like I talk to the rain, the cloudburst and it's starting raining heavenly more than before.

I stay more than thirty minutes in there, mostly singing, dancing and playing happily.enjoying the greatest blessings of Allah.

"It's okay,you better get in before you catch cold"My moment got interrupted by some one.I look towards the direction of the voice and found out it's Aryan standing from afar watching,for how long is he there.
I gently walk out of the rain, droplets of water dripping from my clothes.

"Careful"He shouted but before I know it,the silkiness of the cold tiles swept me off of my feet, shriek escape my mouth,I close my eyes waiting for my body to hit the solid ground
but found my self in Aryan's masculine arm.i instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck for support. Slowly,i open my eyes interlocking it with Aryan's my heart beat skipped ten times.i stare deeply through his mesmerizing eyes,we both lost in our thoughts until when a thunderstorm strike us out of our Revere.i immediately emerge my self from his body.

"Uhmm thank you" I said trying to steady my self I look up at him and my drenched self have also wetted his clothes,my eyes bulged, he notice where I'm looking.

"S.. sorry" I stuttered looking everywhere but his eyes

"Don't worry I will just changed it" He said wrapping a towel on my body which I haven't notice before.