Chap 15: I'm so scared

Smile, it's a free therapy

L I L A R H

"So spill"  I said

"There is nothing to spill,we just met one sunny day when my car broke at the middle of the road,I don't have any one to come to my rescue,so one nice guy stopped to help me,he took me home and that's how our friendship start"

"Or relationship bah" Tasneem said

"And you didn't bother to tell us" I said
We are currently at Grand brew restaurant After what feel like forever at the shopping mall.i have to cried out loud before they pity me.they kept on selecting everything they saw even if it isn't beautiful.
Amira kept on picking beautifications stuff which I doubt much she will use, Tasneem and Amaya being obsessed with scent and perfumes, And Zee,ohh let not talk about that girl she pick everything she sees much more of clothes.

After spending much time from this mall to that,we finally dine at Grand brew restaurant. I'm so tired. So we ask Amira about her love story with that guy which I think Yusuf it's his name before they bring the foods we ordered.

"I'm sorry we're just friends at that time,he just ask me out not long ago"

"And why are you both surprised when you saw each other at the wedding" Zee ask

" I don't know he's one of the groomsmen and he also doesn't know about me being sister to lilarh,I just found out he's Aryan best friend that day "

"Ma'am's here are your orders" the waitress said
We ordered chicken quesadilla with shrimps, spaghetti Bolognese, french fries, basmati jollof rice, buffalo chicken wings.
While for the dessert; caramel macchiato,Oreo dream cheesecake, shepherd pie  and Nutella filled donut.

"What's wrong Maya" I called Amaya,she have been so gloomy this two day I don't know what is wrong with her.

"The person she's having crush on just started dating another girl" answered Amira, they have been together since the wedding,she lives at Thier house, she said my uncle's house is so boring and of course it is.

"Oh Don't worry sweety, if you're made for each other you'll be together no matter what parhaps, what most be must be" Zee calm her

"So that's the reason you haven't return back to Mauritania" I ask and she nodded.

"It hurt seeing them together lilarh"
She must have love that guy so much because the Amaya I knew have no time for the opposite gender.

" It would be okay insha Allah Maya,if you're meant for each other you'll truly find a way, if not, your prince charming would come one day and swept you off your feet" I said

"Who could have think that Maya will fall hard for a man" Amira

"I'm eager to see that man sef " Tas said

"Enough talking about me,let's talk about Lilarh's married life" she said smirking at me

"What is there to talking about, nothing"

"Of course there's something talk, now tell us how far have you gone in your relationship"  Amira ask

" Not too far

"Have uhmm cons...." Zee started but I have to cut her off before she complete what she was about to say

"NO" I shouted they all cachinnated.
They kept teasing me until I got tired of them.we went to spa to relax,we have both manicure and pedicure,Zee have a massage and aromatherapy.

I hopped on my new Mercedes G wagon that was gifted to me by my uncle together with Amira and Amaya while Tasneem went together with Zee.

I dropped Amaya and Amira at home I didn't waste  time there because Aunty is still at work I just greeted Amira's father which he returned back yesterday from Turkey.
He gifted me huge amount of money,of course I rejected but he insisted.