Chap 4:the other side

What's meant to be will always find its way.

Eid Mubarak.

Takaballahu Minna wa minkum salihal A'amal
May we witness the next Ramadan.🙏

So this is my happy sallah to you I'm waiting for mine.😌😉

********

L I L A R H

Life brings us as many joyful moments as it does downfalls.and although there are days we wish there was a manual to follow,it simply wouldn't be the same without spontaneity.the journey of life may not be easier as we grow older,we grow and our problems grow.but we do seem to understand it better as our perspectives evolve whether we're embarking on anew adventure right out of school or we want to explore different paths in our personal life.

It never too late to change what the future looks like.there were times we like some things and it wouldn't be good to us and we will hate a thing and it will be the best thing that happens to us.
No condition is permanent all shall pass and become a history or memory.We Don't get explanation in life but we shall never give up for that is just the place and Time that the tide will turn.we have to stay strong as we live our life story, and remember our blessings no matter what circumstances we face.

"Dear what is it you're not eating you food don't you like it"my uncle voice bring me back from reverie.

"No daddy I like it,it's just that I am not that hungry"

"Ok but try and eat okay"
"Ok daddy"we are currently having breakfast all of us together in the dining room.every one is savoring his food but my mind keep wandering everything and nothing.

"About the wedding date are you okay with it"he ask with concern in his voice.he has the habit of concerning everyone before making decisions.

"I am okay with it daddy"I answered with a bit lie in it.of course how can I be okay in a month time I will be married to the person I know nothing about. Okay may be not nothing.but I can say no to it not that I don't have a choice but I am hell bent wanted to pleased everyone.

"Okay I am happy to hear that"

"Do you want anything"he ask,he ask this question everyday and I figured he will not be tire of asking,and he knows I wouldn't tell until he ask

"No I am good"

"Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything"
All this while Aunty with Safiyya and Rufaida were busy sending daggers to me but I didn't mind it all shall pass one day.

"Uhmm Daman I wanted to visit jaddatie may be I can spend two weeks before the wedding with her since it have been long we visit each other"I said remembering my maternal grandmother living in Mauritania.yes my mother wasn't Nigerian she was from Mauritania she came to Nigeria to pay her uncle a visit which he lives in Nigeria and then she meet my father and their love story began.

" Are you sure with it"he ask a bit worried

"Yes I will like to spend some time with her before my marriage"

"Okay I will arrange for that,when will you like to go"

"Next tomorrow if it's okay with you"

"Okay it settle"

"Why would you let her go when her wedding date was set in the next one month can't she sit and start preparing for her marriage"Aunty snap for the first time she open her mouth.