chap 1: preparations

Some times the chaos in your head makes you more alive than the peace in your mind.

Not edited

××××××

L I L A R H

The sound of the chirping birds and the morning sun gazing at my face wake me up.I feel good today,its have being long since i feel like this,i think for some minutes but I can't find the reason.

I check the time its 9am in the morning which means i have four hours sleep after fajr prayer,i went back to sleep after praying due to the lack of sleep i have last night, i keep thinking about what Abba told me not knowing its late at night.

I got up from the bed tidy up my room keeping every things on thier respective places before going to the bathroom to do my morning routines.

I walk to my closet to choose something to wear before going out of my bedroom to gave a helping hands to the maid,yeah you hear correctly 'Maids', there are maid in the house but aunty Jamila being her self she like giving me hard times in this house making me to do all the maid works, at first when i starting living with them she fired all her maids saying no need of maids since there are three girls in the house.
Her daughters never pick even a stick from the ground i keep doing all the works alone until uncle realised it and order her to hire another maids because i'm not their maid in the house i'm also like their daughters.

She didn't give up untill she share the works,i work two days a week that's weekend,the maids work for the rest of the week.today been monday i'm off and there no more school, i went back to sleep after fajr and aunty didn't barge into my room so i have a peaceful morning sleep.

I descend the stair and head to the kitchen. I met Larai one of the maid almost the same age with me but i'm older than her by just one year, tiding the counter,"Good morning larai" i greeted. She smile and greeted back "morning lilarh how was your night"

ts fine" reply to her,she is very nice and calm we get along so much she is like my friend we chat together sometimes.

"what do we have for breakfast"i ask while seeping my green tea,i drink that every morning.

"We have avocado toast,chips and liver sauce"she answered

" Wow all my favourites"i beam happily i really like avocado toast and paratha.

I serve my self and sit on the kitchen counter to dive in my food,they must be sleeping by now i cant wait for them to wake up i'm really hungry not that i'm foodie🤪.

I finished eating my food and decided to take a walk to take my mind off,i went to my room to take my veil, i came out ready to go when i meet dad ready for work,i greeted him he answered nicely.
'where are you going this early "he ask

"i just wanted to walk around "

"ok don't forget what i told you yesterday i told your aunty she will also help you with some things, okay?

"yes"

"Do you need any thing"

"No Abba"

"ok bye"

I came back from my morning walk and headed to Aunty's room to greet her i know she must be awake by now.

I knock for some minute i hear a faintly reply come in i said my salam and squat to greet her which she reply dryly.i went back to my room to rest and i remember i didn't call my human dairy yeah my best friend i need to talk to her about my so called marriage.

*****

"YEAHH my friend is finally getting married" she shouted,i couldn't help but sigh this girl is always high

"Zee when will you think like human,i am telling you i'm getting married to a stranger but you are there excited about that"

"Why shouldn't i be excited,see yourself you are grown up lady now and you are here not caring about dating or marriage every time i talk to you about that you keep on saying you are loyal member of NBSB group (No Boyfriend Since Birth) ,i'm very happy that Dad is getting you hitch"she said confidently

"You know is not like this,This is not the way i wanted to meet my prince charming even though i don't believe about all this love stuff but i really wanted to know him before marriage,i'm just scare I don't know him,i don't know his behavior,what if he turns to be villain in my life"

"yeah i feel you but you have to leave every things in hands of Allah pray and ask for his guidance he will surely guide you to the right path and pray istikhara okay"

"Okay"i faintly said

We talk for some minutes before she tease me and said,she is going to cook for her husband. Su masu miji, i can't even understand how she end up to be married woman,we bid each other goodbye and end the call.

******

"Pass me that bowl"said larai

we are currently in the kitchen preparing deserts and drinks for the visitors with larai,i decided to make some cupcakes,cinnamon rolls,pies ,cookies and some samosas for the desert while for the drinks
we choose to go with a simple mocktail that is made with fresh raspberry juice,fresh orange juice and tiger nut with coconut milk.

We finished every thing when its time for zuhr prayer we tidy every thing and i went to my bedroom to pray and rest a little.

It was after Asr prayer when we started making dinner,this time Aunty gives her helping hand in making the dinner she said she can afford to disgrace her self in front of the bindawas,she didn't want them to look down at her family even though they are not coming for her daughters.she divided the job among us even her princesses.She and I and larai we are going to deal with the cooking,she is really a good cook i can say.

Safiya with rufaida and other maids and cleaners are to clean dust wipe sweep every spot in the house making everywhere sparkles.Ofcourse they did,but not before throwing tantrums.

We cook biryani chicken rice,sweet chilli chicken soup,sticky chicken wings,ceaser salad,and some fried plantains.

Its was past Six when we are done with every things,we went back to our respective rooms to get ready,since they are are arriving by 7.

I freshened up and apply some lotion on my skin and wear my blue and white sequence Ankara gown sewn in a flair gown i like the style its freely and comfortable,did a little nude make up because i wasn't fan of make up, tied my head tie in ture kaga tsiya style and take some pictures of my self,i like taking pictures especially natures and skies.

Yeah i have a phone the latest iphone,i even have a camera because of my ecstatic habit of taking pictures and a MacBook. my uncle make sure i never lack anything,he give me every things he give his daughters,he likes me very much.i also receive monthly allowance,i have every thing i could ever ask for Alhamdulillah.

I was busy with my phone when a maid that was send to call me told me i am needed down stair.i pick up my matching blue veil,i began feeling nervous i take a breath and make some du'a before i went out of my room,i descend the stairs carefully my head down.

"Assalamu Alaikum"i salam calmly

######
Here you go💃💃💃💃
1,350 words

The next chapter will Aaryan's pov😊
PLEASE
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️